Quote:
Originally Posted by SmG67 View Post
In the end, Sony would rather sell us a new phone, but they (or anyone else for that matter) don't make phones like ours anymore.

But I think, with the work Google has put into KitKat, it should run better on our phones then ICS or JellyBean, so it's kind of a shame we don't have developers capable of porting it anymore.

That said, I still think it's very cool we've got Jellybean ROMS that run ok, and I'm very grateful for all the effort that has gone into development in that respect, even if it's not as fast as Gingerbread ROMS or even the original firrmware.

Let's just finish by this: If it was all illegal, then XDA wouldn't exist anymore, it would have been litigated out of existence by any of the big phone-manufacturers or phone-operating-systems-producers.
Or we could always buy Xperia Mini Pro 'difference is not very big beetween them', but it's a little expensive and the benefits are almost nothing since Xperia Mini Pro x10 has great quality in Music, Image, Video with the only letdown being the Android Version + CPU capacity.

Yes Kit Kat should run better on our phones, but it's also true that right now there's nobody capable of porting it to our phone :S.

Respect and Thanks for the efforts on the ICS Jelly Roms, and call me crazy but i think that if someone could fix some bugs from the ICS version then it could be perfect since almost everything is working, Jellybean is more difficult because of the Audio drivers for Sound quality making it almost impossible.

Yes they could finish this website if they had the rights to do so, apparently there's nothing wrong with custom roms so it's all ok, but it's also true that sometimes even if something is illegal people just close their eyes 'just like in piracy, everyone downloads songs movies etc and nobody does a damn thing about it because they know it's a fight they can't ever win'.

So with all said, everything is apparently legal and ok to go .