Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,941 Members 38,602 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Htc one (m8) camera having not enough megapixels possible fix

Tip us?

kodalitiger
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Camera [Q] Htc one (m8) camera having not enough megapixels possible fix

I just want to know if it is possible to use the multi shot technology found in the oppo find 7 in the all new htc one m8 to end the bickering of not being able to crop images. The find 7 is able to stitch multiple photos together to create a 50 mp shot with only a 13 mp camera. I think it would be amazing if an xda developer was able create some software to work with the htc one m8s 4mp camera to get it to take sharper photos. I also want to know if it is possible because the m8 has a really low mp count.

george brown
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodalitiger View Post
I just want to know if it is possible to use the multi shot technology found in the oppo find 7 in the all new htc one m8 to end the bickering of not being able to crop images. The find 7 is able to stitch multiple photos together to create a 50 mp shot with only a 13 mp camera. I think it would be amazing if an xda developer was able create some software to work with the htc one m8s 4mp camera to get it to take sharper photos. I also want to know if it is possible because the m8 has a really low mp count.
Have you tried PROCAPTURE?

Sent from my LG P705 using XDA Software