[Q] Htc one (m8) camera having not enough megapixels possible fix

OP kodalitiger

19th April 2014, 12:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I just want to know if it is possible to use the multi shot technology found in the oppo find 7 in the all new htc one m8 to end the bickering of not being able to crop images. The find 7 is able to stitch multiple photos together to create a 50 mp shot with only a 13 mp camera. I think it would be amazing if an xda developer was able create some software to work with the htc one m8s 4mp camera to get it to take sharper photos. I also want to know if it is possible because the m8 has a really low mp count.
20th April 2014, 05:36 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 24

169 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodalitiger

I just want to know if it is possible to use the multi shot technology found in the oppo find 7 in the all new htc one m8 to end the bickering of not being able to crop images. The find 7 is able to stitch multiple photos together to create a 50 mp shot with only a 13 mp camera. I think it would be amazing if an xda developer was able create some software to work with the htc one m8s 4mp camera to get it to take sharper photos. I also want to know if it is possible because the m8 has a really low mp count.

Have you tried PROCAPTURE?

Sent from my LG P705 using XDA Software
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread