Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,429 Members 54,934 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Export current recovery on devices

Tip us?

nmthuan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Export current recovery on devices

Hello

Did anyone try to export the recovery on the phone via command line? Currently my phone don't have any stock recovery 4.4, I really need help to export recovery on the phone for backup while im trying custom room.

Many thanks

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 838

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmthuan View Post
Hello

Did anyone try to export the recovery on the phone via command line? Currently my phone don't have any stock recovery 4.4, I really need help to export recovery on the phone for backup while im trying custom room.

Many thanks
Theirs a nice collection of Stock recovery's here > > http://d-h.st/users/guich/?fld_id=29380#files
HTC One 32 GB AT&T

MaRcIuPT
Old
(Last edited by MaRcIuPT; 19th April 2014 at 06:52 PM.)
Thanks Meter 15
I was thinking to ask the same because I remember one time I restored a original recovery for my version and still couldn't take OTA update. I needed to install a guru reset over my installation. Now I have latest firmware and already S-off but all stock and since there is no guru reset for latest version I think would be handy to backup each one recovery. I didn't root my device just because of this.

nmthuan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA View Post
Theirs a nice collection of Stock recovery's here > > http://d-h.st/users/guich/?fld_id=29380#files
Many thanks, I already look it and just found my recover at 4.2.2 version, it's not the lastest ( 4.4 Kitkat ).

alray
Old
Thanks Meter 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmthuan View Post
Many thanks, I already look it and just found my recover at 4.2.2 version, it's not the lastest ( 4.4 Kitkat ).
you can extract the recovery from the ota file of your phone or from the ruu. Its located inside the firmware.zip
If I've helped you, please hit the ''tanks'' button
If you want a reply, quote or mention me using @alray

Useful links for the HTC One:
nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
Flashing requirements chart by nkk71
HTC1Guru.com by crushalot

nmthuan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray View Post
you can extract the recovery from the ota file of your phone or from the ruu. Its located inside the firmware.zip
I don't see any OTA for my build, my devices is CID: H3G__001. If yes, i will not post the question like this