FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

Export current recovery on devices

Thanks Meter: 6
 
By nmthuan, Junior Member on 19th April 2014, 06:36 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello

Did anyone try to export the recovery on the phone via command line? Currently my phone don't have any stock recovery 4.4, I really need help to export recovery on the phone for backup while im trying custom room.

Many thanks
 
 
19th April 2014, 06:39 PM |#2  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,767
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmthuan

Hello

Did anyone try to export the recovery on the phone via command line? Currently my phone don't have any stock recovery 4.4, I really need help to export recovery on the phone for backup while im trying custom room.

Many thanks

Theirs a nice collection of Stock recovery's here > > http://d-h.st/users/guich/?fld_id=29380#files
19th April 2014, 06:48 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
I was thinking to ask the same because I remember one time I restored a original recovery for my version and still couldn't take OTA update. I needed to install a guru reset over my installation. Now I have latest firmware and already S-off but all stock and since there is no guru reset for latest version I think would be handy to backup each one recovery. I didn't root my device just because of this.
Last edited by MaRcIuPT; 19th April 2014 at 06:52 PM.
19th April 2014, 07:03 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA

Theirs a nice collection of Stock recovery's here > > http://d-h.st/users/guich/?fld_id=29380#files

Many thanks, I already look it and just found my recover at 4.2.2 version, it's not the lastest ( 4.4 Kitkat ).
19th April 2014, 10:57 PM |#5  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,999
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmthuan

Many thanks, I already look it and just found my recover at 4.2.2 version, it's not the lastest ( 4.4 Kitkat ).

you can extract the recovery from the ota file of your phone or from the ruu. Its located inside the firmware.zip
20th April 2014, 06:24 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

you can extract the recovery from the ota file of your phone or from the ruu. Its located inside the firmware.zip

I don't see any OTA for my build, my devices is CID: H3G__001. If yes, i will not post the question like this
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes