XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Camera Help

Tip us?

andyshannon3
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlzonly89 View Post
i feel stupid now.i didnt see any plastic on the lens at all so im guessing its off. and yeah i did play with it and seems like it is fixed for now, ill update in the morning.

and what do i need to know about rootin my device. im aware that it will trigger the knox to 0x1. but when flashing roms and kernels, do i need extra files for everything to work or just the roms and kernels...im a newbee to the note three so havent gotten the chance to check out the roms.

when browsing, i noticed this section doesnt has that many roms, can i use the main note three page or is it recommended to use the tmobile sections.
I had film on my lens that was on so snuggly i never noticed it but one day something scratched it a little big and i could see it peel up a little bit and removed it, so maybe try just scratching the corner of the lens lightly with a finger nail to make sure there isn't a film on there?

Although mine didnt really take blurry photos with or without the film on. but maybe your film got dirty?

jacqueline robert
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACARDILIMON View Post
Play around with settings and see what works best for your phone. I assume you have pulled the plastic off the lens

TWEAKED 1.0 NOTE 3
Thanks A lot...............