How to Control Both Moto G and Moto E LEDs

Notification LEDs offer a great way to check for notification at a glance on the Moto G (2013) and … more

LG G3 Receives Oversharpening Fix via Modified Kernel

Nothing is perfect, as they say. No matter how alluring or seemingly perfect, … more

APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

FASTBOOT working?

OP dhirajranger

18th April 2014, 08:53 PM   |  #11  
OP Member
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 16

99 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manshow

^^ That issue can't be resolved under Windows 8.1 64 bit, I tried almost everything but vain. Only way it can work is to install Win XP 32 bit, and then try with the drivers posted above. It should work hopefully. Problem is my SSD is quite low on space so I won't be able to dual boot XP. If anyone else can try this on XP, let us know.

i am trying xp as i've bricked my phone there seems no other way than to try unbrick with xp
19th April 2014, 09:27 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhirajranger

i am trying xp as i've bricked my phone there seems no other way than to try unbrick with xp

I have bricked my phone too and I am using Windows XP 32 bit. I am still not able to get fastboot working

Attached is the image of my device manager
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gionee.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	2695518  
19th April 2014, 09:37 PM   |  #13  
OP Member
Flag Indore

99 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trishulrai

I have bricked my phone too and I am using Windows XP 32 bit. I am still not able to get fastboot working

Attached is the image of my device manager

can you boot into fastboot mode by vol down + power (flashing gionee logo). if yes then it would be easy to unbrick your phone. i will post whole unbrick guide as soon as i unbrick my phone.
19th April 2014, 09:41 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 22

100 posts
You people need to install the E7 Flash tools posted in development thread on your XP. Then use that to flash back the Gionee stock firmware to your phone.
20th April 2014, 08:32 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhirajranger

can you boot into fastboot mode by vol down + power (flashing gionee logo). if yes then it would be easy to unbrick your phone. i will post whole unbrick guide as soon as i unbrick my phone.

When I press the vol down + power button, it turns the phone off if it is ON. When I press vol down + power when the phone is OFF, it just shows a RED Gionee Logo (no flashing logo). when I run adb reboot-bootloader, it also goes to this red Gionee logo screen and stays there. I assumed this was the fastboot mode. When the red gionee logo shows, my PC does not recognize the phone at all. Pressing Vol up + power loads the Android System Recovery (3e)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manshow

You people need to install the E7 Flash tools posted in development thread on your XP. Then use that to flash back the Gionee stock firmware to your phone.

I downloaded the GNQC_Download_User_V1.6.9.0, but I cannot understand how to use it. All the instructions included are in Chinese and google translate also doesn't do a very good job translating it in English that I can understand. Is there a guide available on how to use this tool in English?
Last edited by trishulrai; 20th April 2014 at 08:47 AM.
20th April 2014, 08:51 AM   |  #16  
OP Member
Flag Indore

99 posts
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by trishulrai

When I press the vol down + power button, it turns the phone off if it is ON. When I press vol down + power when the phone is OFF, it just shows a RED Gionee Logo (no flashing logo). when I run adb reboot-bootloader, it also goes to this red Gionee logo screen and stays there. I assumed this was the fastboot mode. When the red gionee logo shows, my PC does not recognize the phone at all. Pressing Vol up + power loads the Android System Recovery (3e)

I downloaded the GNQC_Download_User_V1.6.9.0, but I cannot understand how to use it. All the instructions included are in Chinese and google translate also doesn't do a very good job translating it in English that I can understand. Is there a guide available on how to use this tool in English?

i,m going to post all instructions . your phone gets in fastboot mode that is a plus (even if its not detected by pc). i will post all instructions here as soon as i unbrick my phone (currently having problms installing xp as i have harddisk in GPT)

dont worry your phone is fully recoverable
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread