XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CyanogenMod 11 Discussion / Bug report thread

Tip us?

dec0der
Old
Thanks Meter 441
I just noticed this one :P

Phone : Samsung Galaxy W GT-I8150 @I8150DXLM2_SMART
ROM : [ROM][KK][4.4.2][KVT49L] CyanogenMod 11.0 b-20140413 (UNOFFICIAL)
Kernel ​: Stock @ Interactive-BFQ / 386-1024MHz
Recovery : ClockworkMod v6.0.4.5
Mod/ Tweak : Nova Launcher, Performance Control, Greenify *ROOT*, JellyToast, Picture2SD

[THEMED/ CUSTOM][CM11]MMS.APK w/ Speech bubbles, Holo, Emoji, Inverted

7amdoun
Old
Thanks Meter 193
Compared to previous builds:

I'm getting freezes that sometimes cause the phone to do a full reboot and other times causes the boot animation to appear (not full reboot). When the phone doesn't do a full reboot, I get a "systemui has stopped" message over and over again and I have to force reboot it.

Another thing I noticed is graphics glitches (rare, but happens) when using stock browser. I get big black squares cover that a major part of the screen.

On the pro side of this build, battery usage is better then previous builds.

sir mordred
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7amdoun View Post
Compared to previous builds:

I'm getting freezes that sometimes cause the phone to do a full reboot and other times causes the boot animation to appear (not full reboot). When the phone doesn't do a full reboot, I get a "systemui has stopped" message over and over again and I have to force reboot it.

Another thing I noticed is graphics glitches (rare, but happens) when using stock browser. I get big black squares cover that a major part of the screen.

On the pro side of this build, battery usage is better then previous builds.
Can you provide a screenshot for about graphical glitchies because i didnt see any graphical glitchi on latest build

7amdoun
Old
Thanks Meter 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by sir mordred View Post
Can you provide a screenshot for about graphical glitchies because i didnt see any graphical glitchi on latest build
Thats not easy because the squares flicker. And if I touch anything, the squares disappear!!

hrinfrnlmjsty
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I will upload some screenshot but when I do screenshot the main screen it looks like there is no graphic issue. In fact there is, but by screenshot this graphic issue wasn't shown. Is there alternative way of screenshot? The way of samsung (volume down+power+middle button) doesn't work also.

Sent from my GT-I8150 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
"eat or be eaten!"