Tip us?

piyush95
Old
Thanks Meter 102
@<(^^,)>
I'm using dalvik..
I'm not having systemui fc...
It's just not responding...
It only happens sometimes when cpu is on high load...
I can't pull the notification bar down...and during that time.... If screen gets locked...
Screen doesn't turn back on.... Only illumination bar lights up... But screen remains black...

PS-i did a clean install after flashing stock firmware...
The Following User Says Thank You to piyush95 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mirhawk
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by piyush95 View Post
@<(^^,)>
I'm using dalvik..
I can't pull the notification bar down...and during that time.... If screen gets locked...
Screen doesn't turn back on.... Only illumination bar lights up... But screen remains black...

Even I'm facing the same issue. Clean install, on Dalvik. Phone stops responding and if I lock the device, screen doesn't turn on, only the illumination bar turns on.
Apologies if it seems rude that I don't reply immediately in a conversation. I still have the limit of 1 post per 5 minutes as per rules!

Oscar96
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by piyush95 View Post
@<(^^,)>
I'm using dalvik..

Same for me. I have a logcat,i will post it later

Sent from my Xperia S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Oscar96 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shashwat.thakar
Old
(Last edited by shashwat.thakar; Today at 10:30 AM.) Reason: Problem Update
Thanks Meter 1
Hey there @abcdjdj , awesome work man! I just have one problem. The phone isn't charging normally. It charges very slowly and sometimes the battery percentage starts decreasing even when an AC charger is plugged in! As far as I've noticed, the battery percentage increases only when the screen is off. I was facing this issue in the Beta 5 too! I've even done a clean install of Beta 6 (First flashed 6.2.B.1.96 ftf, then doomkernel and so on) as you suggested but still this problem persists. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

(Update) My phone is dead right now because of no battery. After connecting the charger for offline charging, it starts up after a while. Upon start up, the phone shows 0% battery and "Connect you charger" even when a charger is plugged in! After that it switches off again and this cycle goes on and on!

stibuz95
Old
Thanks Meter 17
How to disable crt effect? Thanks And Good easter

Sent from my Xperia S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

michaelreniu
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I've installed new beta 6 and have got a problem with sms/mms app. When im texting someone everything is ok i can send messages but i cant get any. When someone is texting me the app is closing with error.
Made a standard wipe before installing from beta 5. On beta 5 everything was ok, except very fast battery usage, thats why i installed 6.
Any1 help?