Nvidia and Robotics w/ Barrett Williams – XDA:DevCon 2014

Robotics continues to dominate our videos from this years XDA:DevCon 2014 in … more

Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Problem: GMD Auto Hide Soft Keys on stock kitkat (root)

OP GalaxyWhy

6th April 2014, 07:00 AM   |  #1  
GalaxyWhy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 66
 
408 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
So I upgraded to 4.4.2 LG Stock kitkat, phones still rooted but GMD Auto hide softkeys doesnt work as swipe up from the bottom the screen causes that ring to open up with Google Now. Has anyone else got this problem and/or know how to get around it? thanks
6th April 2014, 10:19 AM   |  #2  
GalaxyWhy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 66
 
408 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
bump
6th April 2014, 05:32 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
139 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Install xposed framework, reboot, install lg pie support from downloads on xposed, enable it, reboot, smile and enjoy.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
7th April 2014, 05:20 AM   |  #4  
GalaxyWhy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 66
 
408 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefbeck

Install xposed framework, reboot, install lg pie support from downloads on xposed, enable it, reboot, smile and enjoy.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I dont have a Custom Recovery atm, which I would need to do this right?
7th April 2014, 05:57 AM   |  #5  
AyDee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mobile
Thanks Meter: 922
 
1,256 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyWhy

I dont have a Custom Recovery atm, which I would need to do this right?

All you need to be is rooted for xposed. Framework and modules install as normal apks.
7th April 2014, 06:27 AM   |  #6  
GalaxyWhy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 66
 
408 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyDee

All you need to be is rooted for xposed. Framework and modules install as normal apks.

Can you link me in the right direction? Thanks

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
7th April 2014, 07:25 AM   |  #7  
AyDee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mobile
Thanks Meter: 922
 
1,256 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyWhy

Can you link me in the right direction? Thanks

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Do a search for xposed framework and download the newest beta. Module is here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2689890
The Following User Says Thank You to AyDee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th April 2014, 12:17 PM   |  #8  
GalaxyWhy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 66
 
408 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyDee

Do a search for xposed framework and download the newest beta. Module is here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2689890

Thanks a million
20th April 2014, 11:19 AM   |  #9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
84 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyWhy

Thanks a million

So has it worked for you?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes