Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,721 Members 50,775 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Best cleaner app for our device?

Tip us?
 
FrankHammer
Old
#1  
FrankHammer's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 36
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Sukabumi
Default [Q] Best cleaner app for our device?

I've wondering for many times, what is the best cleaner app for our device anyway?
For cleaning RAM and cache?
Best regards

Sent from my Sony Xperia M Single SIM [C1905] using XDA-developer android app
Sony Xperia M Single [C1905]
15.4.A.1.9 [Global][Stock]
Android JellyBean 4.3
Rooted/Unlocked Bootloader

Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 GSM [GT-P5100]
JZO54K.P5100XXDMD1 [Indonesia][Stock]
Android JellyBean 4.1.2
Rooted
 
paper13579
Old
#2  
paper13579's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 239
Posts: 682
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: dublin
By far the best one in my opinion is clean master

Sent from my C2004 using xda app-developers app
Press Thanks If I Helped

 
Petrica
Old
(Last edited by Petrica; 19th April 2014 at 09:16 AM.)
#3  
Petrica's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 25
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankHammer View Post
I've wondering for many times, what is the best cleaner app for our device anyway?
For cleaning RAM and cache?
Best regards

Sent from my Sony Xperia M Single SIM [C1905] using XDA-developer android app
By my opinion,is DX Tool :

PS:do NOT update the tool,now is in english and after update the language will be another.
Attached Files
File Type: apk cn.opda.a.phonoalbumshoushou-2.apk - [Click for QR Code] (3.50 MB, 19 views)
 
FrankHammer
Old
#4  
FrankHammer's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 36
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Sukabumi
Quote:
Originally Posted by paper13579 View Post
By far the best one in my opinion is clean master

Sent from my C2004 using xda app-developers app
i used du speed booster as far, but i'll try clean master, thanks for the advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrica View Post
By my opinion,is DX Tool :
what is that tool? i never heard that before
 
Petrica
Old
#5  
Petrica's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 25
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankHammer View Post
i used du speed booster as far, but i'll try clean master, thanks for the advice!



what is that tool? i never heard that before
Is a complex tool,who will do for you many tasks,such as:
-update yours android apps even you do not have Market;
-block unwanted calls;
-defrost apps who cannot be defrost by other apps;
-and of course,clean all you want to clean(be carefull at yours large files ,you may delete some TB backups by mistake !)
-you also can add your protected apps to prevent killing them,
and moore ! Hope you enjoy !
The Following User Says Thank You to Petrica For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
FrankHammer
Old
#6  
FrankHammer's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 36
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Sukabumi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrica View Post
Is a complex tool,who will do for you many tasks,such as:
-update yours android apps even you do not have Market;
-block unwanted calls;
-defrost apps who cannot be defrost by other apps;
-and of course,clean all you want to clean(be carefull at yours large files ,you may delete some TB backups by mistake !)
-you also can add your protected apps to prevent killing them,
and moore ! Hope you enjoy !
okay, i'll try then
 
Petrica
Old
#7  
Petrica's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 25
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankHammer View Post
okay, i'll try then
Don t forget : NOT update the app ! Cheers !
The Following User Says Thank You to Petrica For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Pkb2003
Old
#8  
Pkb2003's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 149
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Meerut
All in tool is best
Get it from play store free

Sent from my C2004 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Pkb2003 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
FrankHammer
Old
#9  
FrankHammer's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 36
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Sukabumi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrica View Post
Don t forget : NOT update the app ! Cheers !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pkb2003 View Post
All in tool is best
Get it from play store free

Sent from my C2004 using xda premium
thanks for the advice everyone, i use clean master now

i really appriciate your help
Sony Xperia M Single [C1905]
15.4.A.1.9 [Global][Stock]
Android JellyBean 4.3
Rooted/Unlocked Bootloader

Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 GSM [GT-P5100]
JZO54K.P5100XXDMD1 [Indonesia][Stock]
Android JellyBean 4.1.2
Rooted
 
paper13579
Old
#10  
paper13579's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 239
Posts: 682
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankHammer View Post
thanks for the advice everyone, i use clean master now

i really appriciate your help

Haha, my suggestion wins. VICTORY

Sent from my C2004 using xda app-developers app
Press Thanks If I Helped


The Following User Says Thank You to paper13579 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes