Ask a question

No registration required

help needed from aussie n7105 users

OP anton69

20th April 2014, 12:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

27 posts
can any aussies help me with this...ive got a n 7105 4g coming to me...now I know(??) its not a Telstra phone,as it doesn't have the Telstra logo next to the 4g on the back cover..i need to find a firmware on sam mobile to load into it (previous owner has rooted it and left a custom rom on it)..now I can find Telstra and optus firmware (im with optus atm), but I was hoping theres an aussie unbranded 4.1.2 firmware I can flash that will work ( owner assures me phone never updated to 4.3,and I want to keep it that way,to avoid all that knox bs.. also will I have problems just flashing a stock 4.12 to the phone??? I have read that I could have problems if I downgrade the firmware,what could happen?(assuming it hasn't seen the 4.3 update)..will I have problems if I flash the optus or Telstra? any help mu7ch appreciated, thanks
20th April 2014, 01:10 PM   |  #2  
Flag warrington
Thanks Meter: 3,403

3,679 posts
More
It's an old thread but this is a 4.1.2 aussie based rom
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2093080

[ROM][GT-N7105/N7105T]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V3.0[4.1.2][Aroma][DEDEX-ROOTED][28/06/2013]
If you want to run a 4.3 rom without knox you just need agni or devil kernel for wifi. I'm from the UK so can't really help with much else

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread