No registration required

[Q] Devise runing slow

OP SDR_Muslim_Mo

20th April 2014, 01:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
Hello !
First thing : sorry for my low level in english , I'm doing my best ...
It's my first post , sorry if i'm making some mistakes
Let's go :
Picture to make evrything clear :
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1397950485551.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	2696980
Bootlocker: I don't know but this devise is totaly stock
=>Problem : my phone is runing slow
What i had do befor: nothing , just using it to play a game (drag racing), to contact my friends, to wake up the morning ...
=>What i had try to solve the problem : clearing the cache, restaring, unistalling some apps that have some backround tasks ( facebook messenger, Kakaotalk ...), using some apps like clean master, also removing the SD (8gb) ... But the same problem , once i open something it becomes laggy
=>What I need : I'm really a "I-Don'T-Know-Anything", so if someone has any idea please

Thanks for reading
-MO-

Sent from my GT-S6102 using xda app-developers app
20th April 2014, 06:44 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 589

3,105 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDR_Muslim_Mo

Hello !
First thing : sorry for my low level in english , I'm doing my best ...
It's my first post , sorry if i'm making some mistakes
Let's go :
Picture to make evrything clear :
Attachment 2696980
Bootlocker: I don't know but this devise is totaly stock
=>Problem : my phone is runing slow
What i had do befor: nothing , just using it to play a game (drag racing), to contact my friends, to wake up the morning ...
=>What i had try to solve the problem : clearing the cache, restaring, unistalling some apps that have some backround tasks ( facebook messenger, Kakaotalk ...), using some apps like clean master, also removing the SD (8gb) ... But the same problem , once i open something it becomes laggy
=>What I need : I'm really a "I-Don'T-Know-Anything", so if someone has any idea please

Thanks for reading
-MO-

Honestly, what you need, if you like to play games, is another phone. This obviously depends on what type of games you are trying to run, but between the single core processor, a weaker GPU, and very small amount of RAM as well as being on Gingerbread, there just won't be much to do.

Your best bet, to help a little, will be to either install a custom kernel and / or a custom rom that will have some performance optimizations. You might want to head over to the forum for your phone and read up on how others are enjoying the mods to see if they would work for you.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...os-development
The Following User Says Thank You to es0tericcha0s For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2014, 01:49 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
Quote:

Honestly, what you need, if you like to play games, is another phone. This obviously depends on what type of games you are trying to run, but between the single core processor, a weaker GPU, and very small amount of RAM as well as being on Gingerbread, there just won't be much to do.

Your best bet, to help a little, will be to either install a custom kernel and / or a custom rom that will have some performance optimizations. You might want to head over to the forum for your phone and read up on how others are enjoying the mods to see if they would work for you.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...os-development

Hello !
Can you give me some advises about choosing a Kernel or a ROM ?
Thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread