Post Reply

NEED FLAT GALAXY S5 ICONS for I9505 STOCK FIRMWARE (FOR NOTE 3 IS ALREADY AVAILABLE)

OP MarkerBean

6th March 2014, 11:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Is there any available mod or theme for me to have the FLAT GALAXY S5 ICONS for my GT-I9505. I'm on Stock Firmware I9505XXUFNB8 (odex).

I already have the GALAXY S5 SETTINGS and GALAXY S5 ICONS for QuickSettings
Last edited by MarkerBean; 6th March 2014 at 02:17 PM.
6th March 2014, 12:14 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkerBean

Is there any available mod or theme for me to have the FLAT GALAXY S5 ICONS for my GT-I9505. I'm on Stock Firmware I9505XXUFNB8 (odex).

I already have the GALAXY S5 SETTINGS and GALAXY S5 ICONS for QuickSettings

There is already a thread (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2664563)
check it and see if that's what you want
6th March 2014, 12:21 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 95
 
228 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna00q

There is already a thread (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2664563)
check it and see if that's what you want

He means the launcher icons
They are not available at the moment.

EDIT: i found this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2672083
Last edited by invano; 6th March 2014 at 12:26 PM.
6th March 2014, 12:56 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by invano

He means the launcher icons
They are not available at the moment.

EDIT: i found this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2672083

Can it be flashed to i9505 also?
6th March 2014, 12:57 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 95
 
228 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkerBean

Can it be flashed to i9505 also?


I don't know. I didn't try it.
6th March 2014, 02:48 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
In this thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2635333

Is just the PNGs but crizalid8 make a flashable zip for 4.3 ( http://www.mediafire.com/download_re...yic63ceoxqfozm ) and soon for 4.4
6th March 2014, 03:12 PM   |  #7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuxia

In this thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2635333

Is just the PNGs but crizalid8 make a flashable zip for 4.3 ( http://www.mediafire.com/download_re...yic63ceoxqfozm ) and soon for 4.4

Not s5 flat icons.

Look at this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50865006

that is what i am talking about.
6th March 2014, 03:15 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,418
 
1,954 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
available in my ROM
check the signature

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app
6th March 2014, 03:26 PM   |  #9  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos ^_^

available in my ROM
check the signature

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

I'll give it a try. Thank you!

Just one question, it says "Install via latest CWM Touch if you used TWRP you may loose the theme." What does that means?
Last edited by MarkerBean; 6th March 2014 at 03:32 PM.
20th April 2014, 01:10 PM   |  #10  
chainsn0w's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
i have launch icons in my flashable zip
check my flashable theme for kitkat i9505 stock odexed rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2673898
i like to prefer stock odexed altough i cant have most of mods because odex files

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S 4 Themes and Apps by ThreadRank