Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] new owner, few questions.

20th April 2014, 01:00 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

19 posts
Hey guys, I just bought a note 2 on swappa. I bought one that says its rooted and bootloader unlocked. Iknow its rooted, but how can i tell if the bootloader is unlocked. I'm coming from a galaxy nexus, so I'm familiar with rooting and roming, but new to having to use odin. Also, I know it's rooted, but there is not a supersu or superuser installed. Can I just install one now. Im not interested in flashing roms, all i want is to have root for tether and I would like to use a multi window manager so i can put anything in multi window. thanks for your help.
20th April 2014, 01:31 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 19

124 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bphillips35131

Hey guys, I just bought a note 2 on swappa. I bought one that says its rooted and bootloader unlocked. Iknow its rooted, but how can i tell if the bootloader is unlocked. I'm coming from a galaxy nexus, so I'm familiar with rooting and roming, but new to having to use odin. Also, I know it's rooted, but there is not a supersu or superuser installed. Can I just install one now. Im not interested in flashing roms, all i want is to have root for tether and I would like to use a multi window manager so i can put anything in multi window. thanks for your help.

try go to recovery( vol up + home button + pwr button ), if you have custom recovery such as twrp, cwm or philz then your bootloader is unlocked
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread