Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,443 Members 47,612 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] CM10.2 - How to fix touchscreen turned into touchpad

Tip us?

lenkyun
Old
(Last edited by lenkyun; 19th April 2014 at 05:07 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] CM10.2 - How to fix touchscreen turned into touchpad

I try to fix these problems after compiled CWM for my device.

1 ) Touchscreen turned into touchpad.
2 ) Notification bar missing.
3 ) Softkey navigation missing
I had added 'qemu.hw.mainkeys=0' to build.prop

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 504

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenkyun View Post
I try to fix these problems after compiled CWM for my device.

1 ) Touchscreen turned into touchpad.
2 ) Notification bar missing.
3 ) Softkey navigation missing
I had added 'qemu.hw.mainkeys=0' to build.prop
Not entirely sure what you mean by touchpad, sorry...

2 and 3 are most likely related.

Did either ever work?

1st, make sure of the obvious - that the Expanded Desktop option is not enabled.

You shouldn't have to add the setting to build.prop as it is built into the rom and might interfere with other troubleshooting steps.

What device are you building for?
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)
The Following User Says Thank You to es0tericcha0s For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lenkyun
Old
(Last edited by lenkyun; 19th April 2014 at 07:00 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s View Post
Not entirely sure what you mean by touchpad, sorry...

2 and 3 are most likely related.

Did either ever work?

1st, make sure of the obvious - that the Expanded Desktop option is not enabled.

You shouldn't have to add the setting to build.prop as it is built into the rom and might interfere with other troubleshooting steps.

What device are you building for?
I'm building for ZTE V817 - (customs sold in my country)

Like touchpad.
I mean, I can use touchscreen as touchpad like as on notebook computer.
There is little circle as a cursor.

And, I'll remove all line from system.prop in device tree

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 504

DONATE TO ME
Ahhh ok. I remember seeing something about that issue before, but having trouble finding the thread. Perhaps it's an option checked in the Developer Options in Settings? You didn't port the source from a tablet, perchance?
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)

lenkyun
Old
(Last edited by lenkyun; 19th April 2014 at 07:48 PM.) Reason: fix sentense, Sorry for bad skill
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Ahhh ok. I remember seeing something about that issue before, but having trouble finding the thread. Perhaps it's an option checked in the Developer Options in Settings? You didn't port the source from a tablet, perchance?
I mixed the device tree of Galaxy Core and msm7627a-common.
I'm sure that It's phone.

I had checked the developer option but it's still not work.

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 504

DONATE TO ME
So it seems like you might be missing some modules or something along those lines. Like the phone doesn't recognize the touch parts so defaults to the circle method to get you around. I found some info for another device with this issue here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=504

The thread has some random info about it that maybe will be able to point you more in the direction of things to try and fix. Sorry I can't be of more help.

The Following User Says Thank You to es0tericcha0s For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lenkyun
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
So it seems like you might be missing some modules or something along those lines. Like the phone doesn't recognize the touch parts so defaults to the circle method to get you around. I found some info for another device with this issue here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=504

The thread has some random info about it that maybe will be able to point you more in the direction of things to try and fix. Sorry I can't be of more help.
Maybe it's about sensor.msm8x25 file.
I had included it in propietary but seems that location of vendor.blobs was invalid.
I had fixed it and now compiling.