5,603,981 Members 43,065 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Official ZTE Open Fire Fox OS 1.2 and 1.3 builds thread

Tip us?

KUPOinyourWINDOW
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Can someone share a link to the most stable version of 1.3 available please? I really want this update running on my phone, but I can't find it anywhere and I've tried to compile my own 3 times and no such luck :/

vanhung4050
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Thumbs up good

thank you

y0yerrj0sh
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUPOinyourWINDOW View Post
Can someone share a link to the most stable version of 1.3 available please? I really want this update running on my phone, but I can't find it anywhere and I've tried to compile my own 3 times and no such luck :/
+1 i would also love a link to 1.3 if anybody has one?

martin_s5670
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by y0yerrj0sh View Post
+1 i would also love a link to 1.3 if anybody has one?
Here you will find the link for a 1.3 / FFOS:
https://sites.google.com/site/zteope...nativeFirmware
ZTE Open / roamer2 (B2G 1.2. / 1.4 -prereleases)
Galaxy Tab 3, 7'' (SM-T210)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to martin_s5670 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zteopenuser
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default ZTE Open FFOS 1.3

Hello!

[QUOTE=martin_s5670;51773903]Here you will find the link for a 1.3 / FFOS:
sites.google.com/site/zteopenfirmware/home/AlternativeFirmware/QUOTE

I'm a noob from the noob video and here's my question i hope this is the right place.

I am a ZTE Open (ebay-UK) owner, the original 1.0 and 1.1 FFOS (provided by ZTE) versions are absolutely unacceptable, no "send caller ID" function.. etc. just horrible, so I got my hands on a 1.4 prerelease build which is cool, pretty fast, has the minimum functions like "send caller ID" etc, but does have bugs and has no working GPS, so its obviously not a release you can live with too long.

now, what i can tell from the following official information 1.3 has been released (Code Freeze state) and is on devices like ZTE Open C.

FFOS Version Scoping Complete Functional Complete (FC) Code Freeze (CF) Underlying Gecko Version Included Gecko Security Fixes Blocking bug notation End-of-life (EOL)
v1.3.0 September 16, 2013 December 9, 2013 March 17, 2014 Gecko 28 Gecko 28 blocking-b2g:1.3+ September 01, 2014

the question is simple, is it possible for me to get my hands on an official 1.3 release that obviously HAS WORKING GPS and limited buggy annoyances that has zipped from SD card install files or can be installed through ADB and FASTBOOT like i did with 1.4?

The link you provided has this:

Download V1.3 (git version 2014-04-03)
This update procedure is tested on ZTE Open firmware V1.1.0B02 EU Ebay version.
Warning: This firmware does not have a working GPS.
Tested working: Wifi, Sms, radio, bluetooth file transfer.

Okay 1,3 but still no GPS?

Cheers,

Tommy