* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* If you do not understand the instructions how to flash the ROM move on
* and don't blame me if your device is bricked afterwords.
Here's my recovery build for Myphone Iceberg
adb reboot bootloader/Boot into fastboot
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
you'd have to execute this from the path of recovery.img
2.Using SP Flash Tools
.Switch off device
.Select the MT6589.. Scatter file and load it onto your SP flash tools
.Uncheck everything other than recovery
.Double click recovery and navigate to your recovery.img path
the scatter file and the recovery are attached
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?