Sony Encouraging SmartWatch 2 Development

Mobile device companies like selling devices–it’s how they make their money and … more

Easily Toggles Your Lollipop Mobile Data Network Type

Android Lollipop is by good margin the most advanced and refinedversion of … more

Unofficial CM12 for Android One, Disabling Encryption on Nexus 6 – XDA TV

Android One devices have received an Unofficial CyanogenMod … more

Pushbullet Universal Copy/Paste Availabe for Linux, Mac OS X

Pushbullet is one of those useful utilities that once installed, permanently … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

REQUEST. A torrent download apk

OP monty_python

14th April 2014, 09:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
512 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
I have aDownloader already but it stop working after upgrading to kitkat does anyone else use this apk to download damn near everything and it is still working on KitKat? Or can anyone recommend apk. And not a website as torrent websites are cluttered with advertising and frankly I don't know which link to click on..

pm me if you need any phone cases..
15th April 2014, 07:29 AM   |  #2  
Account currently disabled
Flag phoenix
Thanks Meter: 1,035
 
2,634 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
I use this one and it works on tw and aosp ....http://www.atorrent.biz/

It's in the market
Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Epix4G For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2014, 09:25 PM   |  #3  
patrick_1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Meter: 88
 
377 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
I use atorrent too, it's a reliable app.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to patrick_1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2014, 09:37 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Sprint Note 3 Network registration fails in Asia:-
Is there any way to region unlock Sprint Note 3 so far?
I need to use the phone in Asia, when I insert a SIM card it gives an error saying "Invalid SIM" but I have been able to search for the available networks but can't register " when I try to register to the networks it hangs in the registering process for around 5 to 10 minutes then fails "
Any help would be much appreciated, help me to help!
16th April 2014, 12:43 AM   |  #5  
Account currently disabled
Flag phoenix
Thanks Meter: 1,035
 
2,634 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golhaaboa

Is there any way to region unlock Sprint Note 3 so far?
I need to use the phone in Asia, when I insert a SIM card it gives an error saying "Invalid SIM" but I have been able to search for the available networks but can't register " when I try to register to the networks it hangs in the registering process for around 5 to 10 minutes then fails "
Any help would be much appreciated, help me to help!

No and there is other threads you could ask in as your question has nothing to do with a torrent app. ...

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
16th April 2014, 11:31 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epix4G

No and there is other threads you could ask in as your question has nothing to do with a torrent app. ...

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

can you please send the link for the thread you are suggesting here?
16th April 2014, 12:02 PM   |  #7  
Account currently disabled
Flag phoenix
Thanks Meter: 1,035
 
2,634 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golhaaboa

can you please send the link for the thread you are suggesting here?

Read this thread it will tell you....http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2593305

There is no way to unlock but by sprint. ...
Nice wifi Phablet you have
Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
20th April 2014, 04:14 PM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
512 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Please close thread. .

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes