DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Review – XDA TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about gifts now? Youll be ahead … more

Mozilla Ditches Google, Makes Yahoo Default Search Engine

Mozilla and Google have had a long-standing relationship of about 10 years. Google … more

Learn More About Linux with Linux Man Pages

Linux is quite a powerful and very configurable operating system. Thanks to some user-friendly … more

Detect, Avoid IMSI-Catcher Attacks with Android IMSI-Catcher Detector

Privacy is always an important topic, as well as a delicate one to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] xperia tx cant turn on.

OP mizan132

15th April 2014, 08:55 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag kuching
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
More
Hi everyone, my xperia tx could not turn on at all after sudden death and connected to charger. At first i tried to hard reset, the phone reapond and boot and then it died. Please someone help me..:what::what::what:

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app
16th April 2014, 03:26 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 566

840 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizan132

Hi everyone, my xperia tx could not turn on at all after sudden death and connected to charger. At first i tried to hard reset, the phone reapond and boot and then it died. Please someone help me..:what::what::what:

Certain ROMs or versions of CWM have a problem charging the phone while off (happened to me, phone boots up but doesn't have enough energy to stay on). Just leave it connected to the charger and with something pressed on to the power button; after a while it will have enough energy and you can reflash a stock or proper kernel.
16th April 2014, 09:06 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag kuching

11 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiga Prime

Certain ROMs or versions of CWM have a problem charging the phone while off (happened to me, phone boots up but doesn't have enough energy to stay on). Just leave it connected to the charger and with something pressed on to the power button; after a while it will have enough energy and you can reflash a stock or proper kernel.

So i will need to flash the stock firmware using flashtool?

16th April 2014, 04:49 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag kuching

11 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiga Prime

Someone told me to use auto charger to charge the battery. Like you said it might be the rom issue that preventing my tx from charging. Now my tx flash red led when i press the power button indicating the battery is totally drained and power bank wasnt able to charge it. I will charge the battery via auto charger or buy a new battery. Your tip didnt work, i leave my device charged with rubber band pressing down the power button for 4 hours.

18th April 2014, 04:16 PM   |  #5  
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 22

235 posts
Donate to Me
More
Question Important
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizan132

Someone told me to use auto charger to charge the battery. Like you said it might be the rom issue that preventing my tx from charging. Now my tx flash red led when i press the power button indicating the battery is totally drained and power bank wasnt able to charge it. I will charge the battery via auto charger or buy a new battery. Your tip didnt work, i leave my device charged with rubber band pressing down the power button for 4 hours.

Any News Bro ??
Did U Bought New Battery ??
20th April 2014, 04:24 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Flag kuching

11 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amr Nasser

Any News Bro ??
Did U Bought New Battery ??

I havent bought new battery. I charged the battery via universal charger and it didnt work. The battery level is full but the phone cant boot.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread