Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,783,072 Members 45,763 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] xperia tx cant turn on.

Tip us?
 
mizan132
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: kuching
Default [Q] xperia tx cant turn on.

Hi everyone, my xperia tx could not turn on at all after sudden death and connected to charger. At first i tried to hard reset, the phone reapond and boot and then it died. Please someone help me..:what::what::what:

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app
 
Antiga Prime
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 527
Posts: 788
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizan132 View Post
Hi everyone, my xperia tx could not turn on at all after sudden death and connected to charger. At first i tried to hard reset, the phone reapond and boot and then it died. Please someone help me..:what::what::what:

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app
Certain ROMs or versions of CWM have a problem charging the phone while off (happened to me, phone boots up but doesn't have enough energy to stay on). Just leave it connected to the charger and with something pressed on to the power button; after a while it will have enough energy and you can reflash a stock or proper kernel.
MB525 - Bayer Camera - Slim-mb526-4.4.2.beta.2.4-UNOFFICIAL-20140120-1830
Sony Xperia TX LT29i - CARBON-KK-UNOFFICIAL_Hayabusa_build7
 
mizan132
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: kuching
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiga Prime View Post
Certain ROMs or versions of CWM have a problem charging the phone while off (happened to me, phone boots up but doesn't have enough energy to stay on). Just leave it connected to the charger and with something pressed on to the power button; after a while it will have enough energy and you can reflash a stock or proper kernel.
So i will need to flash the stock firmware using flashtool?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app
 
mizan132
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: kuching
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiga Prime View Post
Certain ROMs or versions of CWM have a problem charging the phone while off (happened to me, phone boots up but doesn't have enough energy to stay on). Just leave it connected to the charger and with something pressed on to the power button; after a while it will have enough energy and you can reflash a stock or proper kernel.
Someone told me to use auto charger to charge the battery. Like you said it might be the rom issue that preventing my tx from charging. Now my tx flash red led when i press the power button indicating the battery is totally drained and power bank wasnt able to charge it. I will charge the battery via auto charger or buy a new battery. Your tip didnt work, i leave my device charged with rubber band pressing down the power button for 4 hours.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app
 
Amr Nasser
Old
#5  
Amr Nasser's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 207
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cairo

 
DONATE TO ME
Question Important

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizan132 View Post
Someone told me to use auto charger to charge the battery. Like you said it might be the rom issue that preventing my tx from charging. Now my tx flash red led when i press the power button indicating the battery is totally drained and power bank wasnt able to charge it. I will charge the battery via auto charger or buy a new battery. Your tip didnt work, i leave my device charged with rubber band pressing down the power button for 4 hours.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app
Any News Bro ??
Did U Bought New Battery ??
Hope Is A Walking Dream ,,
 
mizan132
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: kuching
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amr Nasser View Post
Any News Bro ??
Did U Bought New Battery ??
I havent bought new battery. I charged the battery via universal charger and it didnt work. The battery level is full but the phone cant boot.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes