i factory reset my phone. my dad is gonna kill me. please help :(

OP ahmedselmi00

20th April 2014, 10:39 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
so yesterday i upgraded my wiko cink king from 4.0.4 to 4.1.1. and installed cwm and rooted it ! today i tryed to make a factory reset from the settings menu so it reboted and showed the android logo with a loading shape on it and it keeps restarting again and again showing that logo! i tryed to enter to cwm but i can only access factory mode ! recovery mode wont respond ! i must fix it in 4hours before dad come home please help me people !
20th April 2014, 10:45 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 562

2,950 posts
Donate to Me
More
http://forum.frandroid.com/topic/138...elly-bean-411/

Hopefully you can speak French (I don't, just found it and seemed like one of the few places that has a lot of info about your phone) or Google Translate can help.
20th April 2014, 10:50 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
well i do speak french and the forum you gave e is talking about flashing my phone. and iknow how to ! but when i plug my phone to the pc it detects it and the phone shows that android logo again then shutdown ! and then it disconnects from pc and never reboot until i remove its battery then plug it again any more help ?
20th April 2014, 12:05 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 2

22 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedselmi00

well i do speak french and the forum you gave e is talking about flashing my phone. and iknow how to ! but when i plug my phone to the pc it detects it and the phone shows that android logo again then shutdown ! and then it disconnects from pc and never reboot until i remove its battery then plug it again any more help ?

If you know how to flash a phone,

Do you have a custom recovery installed?
20th April 2014, 03:27 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 562

2,950 posts
Donate to Me
More
Not to be rude, because I understand that when you are in a panic, you don't always think straight, but wouldn't it make more sense to seek help on a site that actually has some development for your phone? I mean the forum I linked to is going to have more people who understand the peculiarities about the phone and since you speak French, kinda seems like it'd be more helpful.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread