[APP][Theme] LG G2 Theme [for S5 launcher]

Search This thread

mannyvinny

Oct 7, 2012
Varanasi
Hello everyone,
Here I present you my new theme, LG G2 Theme. I planned to release this theme exclusively for my JellyKat ROM earlier but then changed my mind and now sharing it. I designed this theme from stock LG G2 rom.
So do you want to taste some LG G2 flavour on your Note2? Here it is... Just install it and select the theme in S5 launcher.

Screenshots-

jete7a5a.jpg

pevytudu.jpg

by5e2ede.jpg

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?okd18lxfnk9li29

aukhan

Feb 19, 2013
Bangalore
ajqi.com
Hello everyone,
Here I present you my new theme, LG G2 Theme. I planned to release this theme exclusively for my JellyKat ROM earlier but then changed my mind and now sharing it. I designed this theme from stock LG G2 rom.
So do you want to taste some LG G2 flavour on your Note2? Here it is... Just install it and select the theme in S5 launcher.
]

Great to see you back.

KNIGHT97

Jan 30, 2014
Mumbai
Really like this theme. Quite colourful and refreshing look.
Would be great if you could design a theme with minimal icons (like only the white outline of the icons being present) and dark wallpaper, which would look even better on the AMOLED display?

Sent from my RPG with auto targeting

rraaka

Sep 8, 2010
plz share a guide how to make these apks
i tried one but it wouldnt install :crying:

mannyvinny

Oct 7, 2012
Varanasi
Do you have Eclipse and smali knowledge? If no then the easiest way is just decompile my app and replace icons with yours in drawable folder. Then recompile app and sign it. Try this and report.
PM me ur compiled apk if you face any trouble. I'll fix it.
Good luck

Reactions: rraaka and KNIGHT97

singhpratik87

Sep 9, 2010
@mannyvinny ,i had no idea how to install this theme since I didn't have S5 launcher but did google and got the appropriate files and now enjoying the LG G2 theme.Thank you :)

rraaka

Sep 8, 2010
Do you have Eclipse and smali knowledge? If no then the easiest way is just decompile my app and replace icons with yours in drawable folder. Then recompile app and sign it. Try this and report.
Good luck

actually i just opened up your apk with 7 zip and dragged and dropped my set of icons ( 144x 144) and wallpapers with same name as yours. but while installing it went through the long process of installing and said at the end - app not installed :cyclops:
i deleted that so let me try again

bein_urs

Jun 25, 2012
Ahmedabad
Greate Work

Hello everyone,

Screenshots-

jete7a5a.jpg

pevytudu.jpg

by5e2ede.jpg

Download

Awsome work.. greate work... can yu make a theme with htc icons...

Reactions: joan62

pakure

Sep 22, 2009
HYDERABAD
@mannyvinny... i remember the day you wanted to leave xda because you were becoming an xda zombie (like most of us):p:p:p ...lol.... good that you stayed back. ... and see you have become a very important member of note 2 community. .
Keep it up:D:D:D:D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: mannyvinny

mannyvinny

Oct 7, 2012
Varanasi
@mannyvinny... i remember the day you wanted to leave xda because you were becoming an xda zombie (like most of us):p:p:p ...lol.... good that you stayed back. ... and see you have become a very important member of note 2 community. .
Keep it up:D:D:D:D

Lol. U still remember that..haha
I was a noob that time. I just used to kill all my time those days in experiments and would get nothing?

Last edited:

Nuwairi

Aug 7, 2013
Kuching
Nice one bro, i dont need to buy a g2 cause i already 'owned' one haha

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

MBariya

Mar 1, 2012
Jamnagar
Lol. U still remember that..haha
I was a noob that time. I just used to kill all my time those days in experiments and would get nothing?

That time some one also commented very rude.....
But by returning in such a improvement proves that true dev never giveups... [emoji106]

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

KNIGHT97

Jan 30, 2014
Mumbai
Good luck

I am making a theme by the icon replacing method you told. It shall be ready in 1-2 days.
But before recompiling it, I need some info :
1) Will the apk work if I just recompile as is is withput doing anything else?
2) If signing the apk is important, how do I do it? I don't have knowledge of code or ADB right now, so apktool is quite a task for me. I use apkstudio for my tasks at the moment.

Sent from my RPG with auto targeting

MBariya

Mar 1, 2012
Jamnagar
Signing apk is now possible on android devices also...just search zip signer app from play store. Very easy in use..

If you dont want to repalce package name or apk name..then no need to do any thing....just replace icon as mentioned by mannyvinny...and recompile apk..done.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: KNIGHT97

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone,

Screenshots-

jete7a5a.jpg

pevytudu.jpg

by5e2ede.jpg

Download

Good luck
    Colorful. .. beautiful. .. thank you

Its beautiful.. thanks bro

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Greate Work

Hello everyone,

Screenshots-

jete7a5a.jpg

pevytudu.jpg

by5e2ede.jpg

Download

Awsome work.. greate work... can yu make a theme with htc icons...