Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

is there any Knock On App for 9500 ?

OP dtwao

19th April 2014, 02:30 PM   |  #1  
dtwao's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
98 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
is there any Knock On App for 9500 as this

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hcontrol&hl=en

19th April 2014, 04:16 PM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
+1
19th April 2014, 04:39 PM   |  #3  
ZeroDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Yogyakarta - Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 211
 
618 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtwao

is there any Knock On App for 9500 as this

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hcontrol&hl=en

It's for nexus device and phone with kernel support tap2wake/slide2wake

S4 I9500 Not Have Kernel support tap2wake/slide2wake sorry
19th April 2014, 06:52 PM   |  #4  
dtwao's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
98 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androiders96

It's for nexus device and phone with kernel support tap2wake/slide2wake

S4 I9500 Not Have Kernel support tap2wake/slide2wake sorry

thx bro
so we cant use this mod in 9500 at all
19th April 2014, 07:16 PM   |  #5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtwao

thx bro
so we cant use this mod in 9500 at all

Not a chance

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th April 2014, 10:52 PM   |  #6  
dtwao's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
98 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prattham

Not a chance

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app


20th April 2014, 04:38 PM   |  #7  
dtwao's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
98 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtwao


up


Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes