Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Can not write anything via Fastboot and Phone is in Bootloop :( kindly Help!

OP Mortal Eternity

20th April 2014, 12:28 PM   |  #21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 140

431 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksnoopy

Tell me about it! I got an new m7 again (i hate m8 design) but this time i am not going to unlock boot loader not going to s-off and not going to install custom recovery!

This is the thread with the problem i had with my first m7. I haven't quit, still trying to fix it and give it away. Maybe we should make a sticky thread with all those people with problem like this!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2685024&page=3

your phone was s-off still it got the memory write problem...! its a hardware flaw for sure!

+1 for stick it up suggestion! may be some elite dev could come up with a solution if it has some thing to do with software security trigger...
20th April 2014, 01:08 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 25

128 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortal Eternity

your phone was s-off still it got the memory write problem...! its a hardware flaw for sure!

+1 for stick it up suggestion! may be some elite dev could come up with a solution if it has some thing to do with software security trigger...

I even tried to s-on so that it would be hard bricked due to custom recovery and i could send it for warranty. Well s-on was successful but after rebooting into boot loader it was s-off again!
20th April 2014, 03:45 PM   |  #23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 140

431 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksnoopy

I even tried to s-on so that it would be hard bricked due to custom recovery and i could send it for warranty. Well s-on was successful but after rebooting into boot loader it was s-off again!

weird... damn weird! means ur phone is resetting all the partitions on previous state... what happened on 5th March!?
20th April 2014, 04:52 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 25

128 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortal Eternity

weird... damn weird! means ur phone is resetting all the partitions on previous state... what happened on 5th March!?

Hahaha i really don't know! I was just out for a walk! The thing is i can't erase stuff before that date
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread