Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,684 Members 47,760 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can not write anything via Fastboot and Phone is in Bootloop :( kindly Help!

Tip us?

Mortal Eternity
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksnoopy View Post
Tell me about it! I got an new m7 again (i hate m8 design) but this time i am not going to unlock boot loader not going to s-off and not going to install custom recovery!

This is the thread with the problem i had with my first m7. I haven't quit, still trying to fix it and give it away. Maybe we should make a sticky thread with all those people with problem like this!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2685024&page=3
your phone was s-off still it got the memory write problem...! its a hardware flaw for sure!

+1 for stick it up suggestion! may be some elite dev could come up with a solution if it has some thing to do with software security trigger...

darksnoopy
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortal Eternity View Post
your phone was s-off still it got the memory write problem...! its a hardware flaw for sure!

+1 for stick it up suggestion! may be some elite dev could come up with a solution if it has some thing to do with software security trigger...
I even tried to s-on so that it would be hard bricked due to custom recovery and i could send it for warranty. Well s-on was successful but after rebooting into boot loader it was s-off again!

Mortal Eternity
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksnoopy View Post
I even tried to s-on so that it would be hard bricked due to custom recovery and i could send it for warranty. Well s-on was successful but after rebooting into boot loader it was s-off again!
weird... damn weird! means ur phone is resetting all the partitions on previous state... what happened on 5th March!?

darksnoopy
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortal Eternity View Post
weird... damn weird! means ur phone is resetting all the partitions on previous state... what happened on 5th March!?
Hahaha i really don't know! I was just out for a walk! The thing is i can't erase stuff before that date