Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more
Post Reply

[Q] verizone htc m7 brıcked

OP blackie06

20th April 2014, 03:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.2.9200]
(c) 2012 Microsoft Corporation. Tm haklari saklidir.

C:\Users\kayhann>cd c:\tools

c:\Tools>fastboot flash zip m7.zip
< waiting for device >
sending 'zip' (1178274 KB)...
OKAY [ 61.900s]
writing 'zip'...
(bootloader) adopting the signature contained in this image...
(bootloader) signature checking...
(bootloader) rom parsing start ...
(bootloader) rom parsing finish ...
FAILED (remote: not allowed)
finished. total time: 172.544s

c:\Tools>fastboot oem rebootRUU
...
(bootloader) Start Verify: 3
OKAY [ 0.040s]
finished. total time: 0.040s

c:\Tools>fastboot flash zip m7.zip
< waiting for device >
sending 'zip' (1178274 KB)...
OKAY [ 46.159s]
writing 'zip'...
(bootloader) adopting the signature contained in this image...
(bootloader) signature checking...
(bootloader) rom parsing start ...
(bootloader) rom parsing finish ...
(bootloader) zip header checking...
(bootloader) zip info parsing...
(bootloader) checking model ID...
(bootloader) checking custom ID...
(bootloader) checking main version...
(bootloader) checking hboot version...
(bootloader) start image[hboot] unzipping for pre-update check...
(bootloader) start image[hboot] flushing...
(bootloader) signature checking...
(bootloader) [RUU]WP,hboot,0
(bootloader) [RUU]WP,hboot,99
(bootloader) [RUU]WP,hboot,100
(bootloader) ...... Successful
FAILED (remote: 90 hboot pre-update! please flush image again immediately)
finished. total time: 158.305s

c:\Tools>
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140418_194708.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	244.7 KB
ID:	2697886  
20th April 2014, 03:14 PM   |  #2  
ghul21's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bielsko-Biała ( Łdź )
Thanks Meter: 2,547
 
1,582 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Wrong thread thats for first. U should ask here http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-one/help

Wysłane z mojego Nexus 4
Last edited by ghul21; 20th April 2014 at 03:19 PM.
20th April 2014, 03:17 PM   |  #3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie06

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.2.9200]
(c) 2012 Microsoft Corporation. Tm haklari saklidir.

C:\Users\kayhann>cd c:\tools

c:\Tools>fastboot flash zip m7.zip
< waiting for device >
sending 'zip' (1178274 KB)...
OKAY [ 61.900s]
writing 'zip'...
(bootloader) adopting the signature contained in this image...
(bootloader) signature checking...
(bootloader) rom parsing start ...
(bootloader) rom parsing finish ...
FAILED (remote: not allowed)
finished. total time: 172.544s

c:\Tools>fastboot oem rebootRUU
...
(bootloader) Start Verify: 3
OKAY [ 0.040s]
finished. total time: 0.040s

c:\Tools>fastboot flash zip m7.zip
< waiting for device >
sending 'zip' (1178274 KB)...
OKAY [ 46.159s]
writing 'zip'...
(bootloader) adopting the signature contained in this image...
(bootloader) signature checking...
(bootloader) rom parsing start ...
(bootloader) rom parsing finish ...
(bootloader) zip header checking...
(bootloader) zip info parsing...
(bootloader) checking model ID...
(bootloader) checking custom ID...
(bootloader) checking main version...
(bootloader) checking hboot version...
(bootloader) start image[hboot] unzipping for pre-update check...
(bootloader) start image[hboot] flushing...
(bootloader) signature checking...
(bootloader) [RUU]WP,hboot,0
(bootloader) [RUU]WP,hboot,99
(bootloader) [RUU]WP,hboot,100
(bootloader) ...... Successful
FAILED (remote: 90 hboot pre-update! please flush image again immediately)
finished. total time: 158.305s

c:\Tools>

You're supposed to fastboot flash zip twice. The first time will fail with remote: 90 hboot pre-update because it updates the hboot first. The second time will flash the RUU. Although I have no idea what you did, but given that you apparently have 0 clue to what you're doing (because you might be a monkey just punching keys) i say you're f*cked. It looks like you tried to flash a GSM zip onto your CDMA HTC One and succeeded in flashing hboot only. Since you're S-ON, you are royally screwed since I think the GSM hboot will not recognize your partition layout and will refuse to boot. Don't think you can revert back with an official RUU either (no downgrades). Have fun with your new paperweight.

@ghul21 He is able to flash while S-ON because it looks like the zip is properly signed (otherwise I'm sure hboot would not have been updated in the first place anyways).
Last edited by gamer765; 20th April 2014 at 03:25 PM.
20th April 2014, 03:22 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
I have s-off yapms gave an error while loading custom ROMs and somehow deleted the s-off and locked for the first time this problem has happened to me
20th April 2014, 03:22 PM   |  #5  
ghul21's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bielsko-Biała ( Łdź )
Thanks Meter: 2,547
 
1,582 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer765

You're supposed to fastboot flash zip twice. The first time will fail with remote: 90 hboot pre-update because it updates the hboot first. The second time will flash the RUU. Although I have no idea what you did, but given that you apparently have 0 clue to what you're doing (because you might be a monkey just punching keys) i say you're f*cked.

@ghul21 He is able to flash while S-ON because it looks like the zip is properly signed (otherwise I'm sure hboot would not have been updated in the first place anyways).

Yup, now i see..
20th April 2014, 03:26 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Can you help me what can I do so not in the riffjtag
20th April 2014, 03:29 PM   |  #7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie06

Can you help me what can I do so not in the riffjtag

Sorry, there is nothing we can do to help you. You're on GSM hboot, S-ON and re-locked bootloader, you're locked tighter than fort knox.
The Following User Says Thank You to gamer765 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2014, 03:34 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
There must be a solution, but if it's going to be trash
20th April 2014, 03:46 PM   |  #9  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,079
 
3,988 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie06

There must be a solution, but if it's going to be trash

take it back to the store and tell them when you woke up and it was like that
just play dumb. It's dishonest but you seem desperate.

I would just look for another phone myself and chalk one up to experience.

And sorry for your loss, I would be sick if anything happened to my One
20th April 2014, 05:27 PM   |  #10  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
but I can't guarantee that the u.s. statement device verizone Turkey
the original stock no ruu?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes