Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,324 Members 42,204 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Swap External to Internal on Samsung Galaxy W - Cyanogenmod 9

Tip us?

Otávio757
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Swap External to Internal on Samsung Galaxy W - Cyanogenmod 9

Good night everyone! I have a Samsung Galaxy W running Cyanogenmod 9 Final Release:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1576874

How do I swap the references of the external sd to sd card? I have a 32GB card, and the internal is only 2GB.
I have to modify a script from vold.fstab file to do this? Follow the link to download:
http://1drv.ms/1lmAVsf

Thanks!

LS.xD
Old
Thanks Meter 585

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otávio757 View Post
Good night everyone! I have a Samsung Galaxy W running Cyanogenmod 9 Final Release:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1576874

How do I swap the references of the external sd to sd card? I have a 32GB card, and the internal is only 2GB.
I have to modify a script from vold.fstab file to do this? Follow the link to download:
http://1drv.ms/1lmAVsf

Thanks!

Have you thought about using a newer CM version including a kernel version with native storage swap support?
HTC One S @ PAC-man 4.4.2 [ALPHA1] [12/5/2014] + IceCode Kernel v4.0 // HBoot 2.15 - unlocked BL - S-OFF - NO "tampered & warning text" // TWRP mod 2.7.0.8

Samsung Galaxy W @ ParanoidAndroid 4.3 [BETA3] [6/5/2014] + KhaN Kernel v2.0 // Base: I8150XXLMI // PhilZ CWM 6.01.4

"REVIVED" HTC Wildfire S @ CyanogenMod 11(AWESOME!!!) [6/5/2014] //HBoot 1.09 - unlocked BL // TWRP 2.7.0.0

It won't hurt you to press "thanks" if me or someone other helped you...

Otávio757
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD View Post
Have you thought about using a newer CM version including a kernel version with native storage swap support?

Hmm I had previously installed the beta 3 version 10, but the battery discharging very fast.
I have not found a stable version of Cyanogenmod for Galaxy 10 W, so I installed version 9.

I'm interested in this new version with native support for swap, you can show me where I can find? Thank you for the answer!

LS.xD
Old
Thanks Meter 585

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Hmm I had previously installed the beta 3 version 10, but the battery discharging very fast.
I have not found a stable version of Cyanogenmod for Galaxy 10 W, so I installed version 9.

I'm interested in this new version with native support for swap, you can show me where I can find? Thank you for the answer!

I'm always on CM11 builds. Mokee OS with KhaN Kernel runs fast and stable, unfortunately swap sd is not integrated BUT i used DarkCM11 before and i know it has integrated swap functionality. I have to check which KhaN Kernel is working with it. Just hold on some minutes

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

Quote:

You can use DarkCM11 beta 3, KhaN Kernel 2.0, GApps 04/16/2014 and SuperSU 1.94. Have tested it. All major features are working. Swapping sdcards ca easily be managed in the storage options
HTC One S @ PAC-man 4.4.2 [ALPHA1] [12/5/2014] + IceCode Kernel v4.0 // HBoot 2.15 - unlocked BL - S-OFF - NO "tampered & warning text" // TWRP mod 2.7.0.8

Samsung Galaxy W @ ParanoidAndroid 4.3 [BETA3] [6/5/2014] + KhaN Kernel v2.0 // Base: I8150XXLMI // PhilZ CWM 6.01.4

"REVIVED" HTC Wildfire S @ CyanogenMod 11(AWESOME!!!) [6/5/2014] //HBoot 1.09 - unlocked BL // TWRP 2.7.0.0

The Following User Says Thank You to LS.xD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Otávio757
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD View Post
I'm always on CM11 builds. Mokee OS with KhaN Kernel runs fast and stable, unfortunately swap sd is not integrated BUT i used DarkCM11 before and i know it has integrated swap functionality. I have to check which KhaN Kernel is working with it. Just hold on some minutes

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

You can use DarkCM11 beta 3, KhaN Kernel 2.0, GApps 04/16/2014 and SuperSU 1.94. Have tested it. All major features are working. Swapping sdcards ca easily be managed in the storage options
You downloaded CM11 this link, right?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2588495

Before you download version 9, I thought I'd bring this latest Android KitKat.
I was also interested in DarkCM, which has native support for swap.
However, I think I'll download the CM11, you said it is stable and working fine.
I will download this version, and if I can not do the swap, post here again.
Thank you very much and sorry for the english, is translated by Google Translate.

LS.xD
Old
Thanks Meter 585

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
You downloaded CM11 this link, right?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2588495

Before you download version 9, I thought I'd bring this latest Android KitKat.
I was also interested in DarkCM, which has native support for swap.
However, I think I'll download the CM11, you said it is stable and working fine.
I will download this version, and if I can not do the swap, post here again.
Thank you very much and sorry for the english, is translated by Google Translate.
Zhis is the right link --> DarkCM11