[Q] Daily random reboots

OP danial.aw

20th April 2014, 04:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kitchener
Thanks Meter: 137

1,306 posts
More
So since I have upgraded to kitkat (running cloudy pro) .... I have been having daily random reboots... I have a D803, KK baseband

I thought it was the kernel first that was the issue... so I tried out stock, furnace and now simple... no undervolt at all, running stock OC, multicore savings as 1, row 128....

with alll the kernels I have a random reboot... and its usually once or twice a day... I have not been able to figure out a pattern it is completely random... I will pick up the phone from deep sleep start using it and bam it reboots.... sometimes its on the chrome app, sometimes its just checking a notification...

I never had any issues on JB at all... this is deeply annoying :S...

wondering if anyone else has this issue and if you have any thoughts how I can fix it
20th April 2014, 05:59 PM   |  #2  
Flag jeddah
Thanks Meter: 6

18 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by danial.aw

So since I have upgraded to kitkat (running cloudy pro) .... I have been having daily random reboots... I have a D803, KK baseband

I thought it was the kernel first that was the issue... so I tried out stock, furnace and now simple... no undervolt at all, running stock OC, multicore savings as 1, row 128....

with alll the kernels I have a random reboot... and its usually once or twice a day... I have not been able to figure out a pattern it is completely random... I will pick up the phone from deep sleep start using it and bam it reboots.... sometimes its on the chrome app, sometimes its just checking a notification...

I never had any issues on JB at all... this is deeply annoying :S...

wondering if anyone else has this issue and if you have any thoughts how I can fix it

I used that rom and had no problems at all, try to re-flash the rom and wipe all before flashing, or flash kitkat baseband again
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bug, fix, kitkat, reboot
Previous Thread Next Thread