FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more

Which Manufacturer (And Device) Made You Choose Android?

The beautiful thing about Android is that there is so much to choose from. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] is there a way to dual boot Core?

16th April 2014, 03:23 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
recently i have rooted my phone to lend space for HD games , but alot of them were laggy , so i installed chainfire but it runs only on ice cream sandwitch , so is there a way to install ics beside 4.1.2 ???
be wary , a noob is here
thanx in advance
 
 
16th April 2014, 06:50 AM |#2  
androvista's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 453
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top_secrett

recently i have rooted my phone to lend space for HD games , but alot of them were laggy , so i installed chainfire but it runs only on ice cream sandwitch , so is there a way to install ics beside 4.1.2 ???
be wary , a noob is here
thanx in advance

No, you cannot dual boot core as of now. But instead of Chainfire 3D use GLTools. More features and (I think) compatible.
The Following User Says Thank You to androvista For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2014, 04:12 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androvista

No, you cannot dual boot core as of now. But instead of Chainfire 3D use GLTools. More features and (I think) compatible.

thanx for the reply , will try and tell u the results
16th April 2014, 04:28 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Bad news , same thing happened , the app crashed and the phone stuck at the samsung logo any other options?
19th April 2014, 02:24 AM |#5  
Member
Flag Sta. Rosa
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top_secrett

Bad news , same thing happened , the app crashed and the phone stuck at the samsung logo any other options?

Use this. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2505436
20th April 2014, 06:04 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by icesilver18

Use this. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2505436



this is neither dual booting nor chainfire !!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Core Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank