5,605,685 Members 48,333 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]how to root vodafone smart 4G

Tip us?

blackburner
Old
(Last edited by blackburner; 9th March 2014 at 01:18 PM.)
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvaro16 View Post
And may not ever make the custom ROM?
It really depends, since it's a msm8930 cpu it should be doable. As long its not a mediatek crap cpu it's just a matter of time, but moto g stole the spotlight.
The Following User Says Thank You to blackburner For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alvaro1234
Old
(Last edited by alvaro1234; 28th March 2014 at 09:24 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
I'll explain what happened to me accidentally when she was in recovery cwm format the / system folder then the light stays on the logo 4g coming out to start ye thought that you can get an rom backup with recovery cwm and folder backup that go up to the dropbox mediafire 4shared whatever and I downloaded the methodology to the sd card and recover the phone with your backup rom please i need you to do that because I have no mobile aora same if I pay a lot of work please paypal money I need

blackburner
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvaro1234 View Post
I'll explain what happened to me accidentally when she was in recovery cwm format the / system folder then the light stays on the logo 4g coming out to start ye thought that you can get an rom backup with recovery cwm and folder backup that go up to the dropbox mediafire 4shared whatever and I downloaded the methodology to the sd card and recover the phone with your backup rom please i need you to do that because I have no mobile aora same if I pay a lot of work please paypal money I need
Let me see if I understand: You formatted the system partition and you have no backup right?

alvaro1234
Old
(Last edited by alvaro1234; 29th March 2014 at 03:08 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackburner View Post
Let me see if I understand: You formatted the system partition and you have no backup right?
I have already solved and I thank you very much for trying to help

blackburner
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
I have already solved and I thank you very much for trying to help
Alright. Btw is there any official rom available to download?

alvaro1234
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackburner View Post
Alright. Btw is there any official rom available to download?
No.The only thing I dislike about this phone is its low development with good rom and that will have to wait

blackburner
Old
(Last edited by blackburner; 30th March 2014 at 03:28 PM.)
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
No.The only thing I dislike about this phone is its low development with good rom and that will have to wait
True that. Anyway if anyone needs the stock rom just ask, I've made a flashable zip file (untested but should work).

Edit: Lounder headphones audio output mod attached (NOT flashable, you must use a root explorer to put them in place (/system/etc/)).
Attached Files
File Type: zip snd_soc_msm.zip - [Click for QR Code] (54.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: zip snd_soc_msm_stock.zip - [Click for QR Code] (68.9 KB, 7 views)

alvaro1234
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Not if you happens to everyone but my mobile when I'm sleeping I leave the mobile on with wifi and mobile is silent but when I got up to 9% spent another phone that had spent 3% much want to know if the mobile or I passed all

alvaro1234
Old
Thanks Meter 0
You can make a kernel to increase the processor frequency?

alvaro1234
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Blackburner can upload the zip file?