OnePlus Indian Ban Lifted, Android One Expanding – XDA TV

Android 5.0.1 Lollipop is available for the Nvidia SHIELD Tablet! That and … more

Nvidia and Robotics w/ Barrett Williams – XDA:DevCon 2014

Robotics continues to dominate our videos from this years XDA:DevCon 2014 in … more

Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Hardbricked galaxy ace screen is blinking help me!

OP Kingofmaster

19th April 2014, 05:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Hi guys afew months ago i flashed a new kernel to my galaxy with cwm recovery than it shutdown and wont opened again than i took my to the 3rd party service and they cant repair it after i took my phone to the service my phones screen is blinking(i mean opening and closing) i tried jig but it doesnt work what can i do now are there any solution for that (sory about my bad english)
Last edited by Kingofmaster; 23rd April 2014 at 09:19 AM.
19th April 2014, 10:41 PM   |  #2  
Flag Foulbec, France
Thanks Meter: 41

158 posts
More
Link for the flashed kernel ?
20th April 2014, 05:04 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_Ace_Love

i think its a normal hard brick when i took my phone to service they did something and now its screen is blinking
20th April 2014, 07:06 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_Ace_Love

one those must kernel which i flashed
upfile .m obi/ 450440
upfile .m obi/ 450413
20th April 2014, 08:59 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 363

956 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofmaster

one those must kernel which i flashed
upfile .m obi/ 450440
upfile .m obi/ 450413

As a last resort, follow this guide by @SuperMini to see if you can force open Download Mode through odin mode. Here is the link,

How to unbrick Samsung Galaxy Ace

Here is the link on how to install stock rom using odin. Go to "Preparations" section to download all the necessary files including drivers. If you PC doesn't detect the phone, it usually the problem with drivers. Make sure reinstall drivers if the problem exists.

Flash stock rom on Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 using odin

Once installed, go to recoverymod and do a wipe data/ factory reset & wipe cache (otherwise bootloop might occur). Then restart. Now you have successfully flashed the stock rom. Here is the link for rooting and installing CWM 5 on Samsung Galaxy Ace,

How To Root and Unroot Samsung Galaxy Ace?

CWM 5.0.2.6 fix for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

Do post the result. Hope I Helped
20th April 2014, 09:15 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahithm

As a last resort, follow this guide by @SuperMini to see if you can force open Download Mode through odin mode. Here is the link,

Here is the link on how to install stock rom using odin. Go to "Preparations" section to download all the necessary files including drivers. If you PC doesn't detect the phone, it usually the problem with drivers. Make sure reinstall drivers if the problem exists.

Once installed, go to recoverymod and do a wipe data/ factory reset & wipe cache (otherwise bootloop might occur). Then restart. Now you have successfully flashed the stock rom. Here is the link for rooting and installing CWM 5 on Samsung Galaxy Ace,

i tried to open force download mode but its go blinking its screen again but i will try again maybe it will . I hope :-/
20th April 2014, 09:49 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Quote:

oops i tried but when i put battery its automaticly opening and still blinking
20th April 2014, 06:38 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 363

956 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofmaster

oops i tried but when i put battery its automaticly opening and still blinking

Since USB Jig didn't work either, I'm gonna suggest you to visit Samsung Service Centre. I don't think there is any other way
20th April 2014, 07:56 PM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Quote:

Since USB Jig didn't work either, I'm gonna suggest you to visit Samsung Service Centre. I don't think there is any other way

thanx but i dont have enough money for that. Are there somebody who know this stuff maybe they can help me?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread