Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,086 Members 54,337 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Hardbricked galaxy ace screen is blinking help me!

Tip us?

Kingofmaster
Old
(Last edited by Kingofmaster; 23rd April 2014 at 08:19 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] Hardbricked galaxy ace screen is blinking help me!

Hi guys afew months ago i flashed a new kernel to my galaxy with cwm recovery than it shutdown and wont opened again than i took my to the 3rd party service and they cant repair it after i took my phone to the service my phones screen is blinking(i mean opening and closing) i tried jig but it doesnt work what can i do now are there any solution for that (sory about my bad english)

Galaxy_Ace_Love
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Link for the flashed kernel ?

Kingofmaster
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_Ace_Love View Post
i think its a normal hard brick when i took my phone to service they did something and now its screen is blinking

Kingofmaster
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_Ace_Love View Post
one those must kernel which i flashed
upfile .m obi/ 450440
upfile .m obi/ 450413

mahithm
Old
Thanks Meter 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofmaster View Post
one those must kernel which i flashed
upfile .m obi/ 450440
upfile .m obi/ 450413
As a last resort, follow this guide by @SuperMini to see if you can force open Download Mode through odin mode. Here is the link,

How to unbrick Samsung Galaxy Ace

Here is the link on how to install stock rom using odin. Go to "Preparations" section to download all the necessary files including drivers. If you PC doesn't detect the phone, it usually the problem with drivers. Make sure reinstall drivers if the problem exists.

Flash stock rom on Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 using odin

Once installed, go to recoverymod and do a wipe data/ factory reset & wipe cache (otherwise bootloop might occur). Then restart. Now you have successfully flashed the stock rom. Here is the link for rooting and installing CWM 5 on Samsung Galaxy Ace,

How To Root and Unroot Samsung Galaxy Ace?

CWM 5.0.2.6 fix for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

Do post the result. Hope I Helped
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU

Kingofmaster
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahithm View Post
As a last resort, follow this guide by @SuperMini to see if you can force open Download Mode through odin mode. Here is the link,

Here is the link on how to install stock rom using odin. Go to "Preparations" section to download all the necessary files including drivers. If you PC doesn't detect the phone, it usually the problem with drivers. Make sure reinstall drivers if the problem exists.

Once installed, go to recoverymod and do a wipe data/ factory reset & wipe cache (otherwise bootloop might occur). Then restart. Now you have successfully flashed the stock rom. Here is the link for rooting and installing CWM 5 on Samsung Galaxy Ace,

i tried to open force download mode but its go blinking its screen again but i will try again maybe it will . I hope :-/

Kingofmaster
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:

oops i tried but when i put battery its automaticly opening and still blinking

mahithm
Old
Thanks Meter 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofmaster View Post
oops i tried but when i put battery its automaticly opening and still blinking
Since USB Jig didn't work either, I'm gonna suggest you to visit Samsung Service Centre. I don't think there is any other way
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU

Kingofmaster
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Since USB Jig didn't work either, I'm gonna suggest you to visit Samsung Service Centre. I don't think there is any other way
thanx but i dont have enough money for that. Are there somebody who know this stuff maybe they can help me?