How to Control Both Moto G and Moto E LEDs

Notification LEDs offer a great way to check for notification at a glance on the Moto G (2013) and … more

LG G3 Receives Oversharpening Fix via Modified Kernel

Nothing is perfect, as they say. No matter how alluring or seemingly perfect, … more

APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Battery stats

OP super-user2.3

19th April 2014, 10:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
84 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Hi guys im having an issue and dont know the cause after a lot of research
When i go to the battery usage details to see which apps use more juice i noticed that android system uses about90% but the screen and wifi for exapmle dont show at all
Anyone had this issue ?
Im on the stock kitkat sense5.5

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th April 2014, 05:14 PM   |  #2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
84 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
This is my issue please if anyone faced this and was able to fix please tell me how
Thanx in advance

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1398006769233.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	2697992  
20th April 2014, 05:15 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
84 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
This is the usage details

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1398006925751.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	2698001  
20th April 2014, 06:10 PM   |  #4  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,168
 
4,268 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by super-user2.3

This is the usage details

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

it's been discussed many times, your phone is normal
is your battery dieing quickly ?
The Following User Says Thank You to clsA For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2014, 06:21 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
84 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Well not always sometimes it is horrible 10%. Drain over night with airplane mode

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th April 2014, 06:23 PM   |  #6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
84 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
And my question is : why is my battery usage not showing anything? I got my phone already 4.3 and if this problem wasnt there in 4.1.2 i think ill downgrade it

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th April 2014, 06:45 PM   |  #7  
AASonyKK's Avatar
Member
Flag Imola
Thanks Meter: 11
 
98 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by super-user2.3

Well not always sometimes it is horrible 10%. Drain over night with airplane mode

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

For the drain you can monitor which program keep your CPU wake with wakelock detector.
20th April 2014, 07:33 PM   |  #8  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
84 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
And what about the usagr details error?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th April 2014, 09:16 PM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
264 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by super-user2.3

And what about the usagr details error?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

don't think theres anything wrong with your phone. The usage screen shows two things: app usage and other usage, afaik the app usage only shows how much of the battery is used by different apps (android system, viber, youtube, etc) and other usage shows usage related to network, and since youre in airplane mode, it doesnt have anything to show under that category.

Try using a couple of other apps, such as youtube or music for 15 minutes, im sure theyll show up under the app usage after that. And also take your phone off airplane mode, and im pretty sure after a couple of hours the other usage category will have things such as "phone idle" or "cell standby"
The Following User Says Thank You to Bhavpreet For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2014, 09:27 PM   |  #10  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
84 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhavpreet

don't think theres anything wrong with your phone. The usage screen shows two things: app usage and other usage, afaik the app usage only shows how much of the battery is used by different apps (android system, viber, youtube, etc) and other usage shows usage related to network, and since youre in airplane mode, it doesnt have anything to show under that category.

Try using a couple of other apps, such as youtube or music for 15 minutes, im sure theyll show up under the app usage after that. And also take your phone off airplane mode, and im pretty sure after a couple of hours the other usage category will have things such as "phone idle" or "cell standby"

ok will do and check with u later...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes