FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

HTC One X Proximity Sensor not working

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By Frepa_AL, Junior Member on 14th April 2014, 10:02 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi developers,
Searching for the solution of proximity sensor issues, I found somewhere a kind of application named HtcM7ProximFix-v1.0.apk, but it has been prepared for latest version of software JB 4.2.2. I previous was on this software version and because of to many bugs I goes back to 4.1.1 (3.20.401.1). version but now I see the some problem again, the proximity sensor doesn't work. I tried to install mentioned application but it cannot be installed because of old version software already installed. Can somebody help me on this issue, is there any application to fix proximity sensor no software version 4.1.1? Any kind of help shall be much appreciated.
Best regards,
Fredi
 
 
16th April 2014, 02:55 PM |#2  
Frepa_AL's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Tirane
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
HTC One X Proximity Sensor not working
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frepa_AL

Hi developers,
Searching for the solution of proximity sensor issues, I found somewhere a kind of application named HtcM7ProximFix-v1.0.apk, but it has been prepared for latest version of software JB 4.2.2. I previous was on this software version and because of to many bugs I goes back to 4.1.1 (3.20.401.1). version but now I see the some problem again, the proximity sensor doesn't work. I tried to install mentioned application but it cannot be installed because of old version software already installed. Can somebody help me on this issue, is there any application to fix proximity sensor no software version 4.1.1? Any kind of help shall be much appreciated.
Best regards,
Fredi

Nobody else has experience to this problem?! Does developers see on this section of forum?! I think is not possible to be me only on this issue.
Best regards.
19th April 2014, 05:35 PM |#3  
max-halmat's Avatar
Member
Flag Kurdistan
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frepa_AL

Nobody else has experience to this problem?! Does developers see on this section of forum?! I think is not possible to be me only on this issue.
Best regards.

I had same as your problem, I will upload a file for you, just install it from your recovery and everything will be fine
19th April 2014, 06:21 PM |#4  
max-halmat's Avatar
Member
Flag Kurdistan
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by max-halmat

I had same as your problem, I will upload a file for you, just install it from your recovery and everything will be fine

This is the file
Attached Files
File Type: zip signed_cm10_proxfix_update.zip - [Click for QR Code] (143.9 KB, 58 views)
20th April 2014, 01:18 PM |#5  
Frepa_AL's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Tirane
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
Thank you Friend
Dear Max-Halmat,
Thank you very much for your file uploaded for me. I just installed it on recovery mode but didn't solve the problem on proximity sensor. I think to be any hardware failure on my mobile phone, so after I check will let you know for the result.
One more time thank you in advance for engaging on my issue.
Best regards,
Fredi.
The Following User Says Thank You to Frepa_AL For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2014, 08:38 PM |#6  
HTC Venom's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag amman
Thanks Meter: 214
 
More
You can check my signature

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes