Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,878 Members 37,200 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC One X Proximity Sensor not working

Tip us?

Frepa_AL
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Question HTC One X Proximity Sensor not working

Hi developers,
Searching for the solution of proximity sensor issues, I found somewhere a kind of application named HtcM7ProximFix-v1.0.apk, but it has been prepared for latest version of software JB 4.2.2. I previous was on this software version and because of to many bugs I goes back to 4.1.1 (3.20.401.1). version but now I see the some problem again, the proximity sensor doesn't work. I tried to install mentioned application but it cannot be installed because of old version software already installed. Can somebody help me on this issue, is there any application to fix proximity sensor no software version 4.1.1? Any kind of help shall be much appreciated.
Best regards,
Fredi

Frepa_AL
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Default HTC One X Proximity Sensor not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frepa_AL View Post
Hi developers,
Searching for the solution of proximity sensor issues, I found somewhere a kind of application named HtcM7ProximFix-v1.0.apk, but it has been prepared for latest version of software JB 4.2.2. I previous was on this software version and because of to many bugs I goes back to 4.1.1 (3.20.401.1). version but now I see the some problem again, the proximity sensor doesn't work. I tried to install mentioned application but it cannot be installed because of old version software already installed. Can somebody help me on this issue, is there any application to fix proximity sensor no software version 4.1.1? Any kind of help shall be much appreciated.
Best regards,
Fredi
Nobody else has experience to this problem?! Does developers see on this section of forum?! I think is not possible to be me only on this issue.
Best regards.

max-halmat
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frepa_AL View Post
Nobody else has experience to this problem?! Does developers see on this section of forum?! I think is not possible to be me only on this issue.
Best regards.
I had same as your problem, I will upload a file for you, just install it from your recovery and everything will be fine

max-halmat
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by max-halmat View Post
I had same as your problem, I will upload a file for you, just install it from your recovery and everything will be fine
This is the file
Attached Files
File Type: zip signed_cm10_proxfix_update.zip - [Click for QR Code] (143.9 KB, 18 views)

Frepa_AL
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Default Thank you Friend

Dear Max-Halmat,
Thank you very much for your file uploaded for me. I just installed it on recovery mode but didn't solve the problem on proximity sensor. I think to be any hardware failure on my mobile phone, so after I check will let you know for the result.
One more time thank you in advance for engaging on my issue.
Best regards,
Fredi.
The Following User Says Thank You to Frepa_AL For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

HTC Venom
Old
Thanks Meter 201
You can check my signature

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

previous phones Nokia 5210 ----> Samsung V200 ----> Sony Ericson K750 ----> Iphone 2G ----> ( HTC ONE X, and HTC Sensation XE)

If you have a broken G-Sensor on your HTC One X try my [TUT] here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2420209