Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

HTC One X Proximity Sensor not working

OP Frepa_AL

14th April 2014, 10:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Tirane
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi developers,
Searching for the solution of proximity sensor issues, I found somewhere a kind of application named HtcM7ProximFix-v1.0.apk, but it has been prepared for latest version of software JB 4.2.2. I previous was on this software version and because of to many bugs I goes back to 4.1.1 (3.20.401.1). version but now I see the some problem again, the proximity sensor doesn't work. I tried to install mentioned application but it cannot be installed because of old version software already installed. Can somebody help me on this issue, is there any application to fix proximity sensor no software version 4.1.1? Any kind of help shall be much appreciated.
Best regards,
Fredi
16th April 2014, 02:55 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Flag Tirane

6 posts
Donate to Me
More
HTC One X Proximity Sensor not working
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frepa_AL

Hi developers,
Searching for the solution of proximity sensor issues, I found somewhere a kind of application named HtcM7ProximFix-v1.0.apk, but it has been prepared for latest version of software JB 4.2.2. I previous was on this software version and because of to many bugs I goes back to 4.1.1 (3.20.401.1). version but now I see the some problem again, the proximity sensor doesn't work. I tried to install mentioned application but it cannot be installed because of old version software already installed. Can somebody help me on this issue, is there any application to fix proximity sensor no software version 4.1.1? Any kind of help shall be much appreciated.
Best regards,
Fredi

Nobody else has experience to this problem?! Does developers see on this section of forum?! I think is not possible to be me only on this issue.
Best regards.
19th April 2014, 05:35 PM   |  #3  
Flag Kurdistan
Thanks Meter: 2

71 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frepa_AL

Nobody else has experience to this problem?! Does developers see on this section of forum?! I think is not possible to be me only on this issue.
Best regards.

I had same as your problem, I will upload a file for you, just install it from your recovery and everything will be fine
19th April 2014, 06:21 PM   |  #4  
Flag Kurdistan
Thanks Meter: 2

71 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by max-halmat

I had same as your problem, I will upload a file for you, just install it from your recovery and everything will be fine

This is the file
Attached Files
File Type: zip signed_cm10_proxfix_update.zip - [Click for QR Code] (143.9 KB, 26 views)
20th April 2014, 01:18 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Tirane

6 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thank you Friend
Dear Max-Halmat,
Thank you very much for your file uploaded for me. I just installed it on recovery mode but didn't solve the problem on proximity sensor. I think to be any hardware failure on my mobile phone, so after I check will let you know for the result.
One more time thank you in advance for engaging on my issue.
Best regards,
Fredi.
The Following User Says Thank You to Frepa_AL For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2014, 08:38 PM   |  #6  
Flag amman
Thanks Meter: 202

489 posts
More
You can check my signature

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread