XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Jelly Bean or KitKat on Galaxy Note i717M

Tip us?

shoopadoowop
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone Jelly Bean or KitKat on Galaxy Note i717M

I have the first Galaxy Note (Canadian version) that I got from Bell, with the model number SGH-i717M. I've been looking to get KitKat or Jellybean on it but from what ive researched I haven't had any luck. I heard that Samsung had a Jellybean update for the Galaxy Note but I'm not a huge fan of Touchwiz, I really like stock android or something close to stock android like Cyanogenmod. So does anyone know of any KitKat or Jelly Bean ROMS for the SGH-i717M? Any help is much appreciated!

Stryke_the_Orc
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 6,971
Thread moved. Please post questions in the Q&A forums.

Thank you.

captemo
Old
Thanks Meter 1,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoopadoowop View Post
I have the first Galaxy Note (Canadian version) that I got from Bell, with the model number SGH-i717M. I've been looking to get KitKat or Jellybean on it but from what ive researched I haven't had any luck. I heard that Samsung had a Jellybean update for the Galaxy Note but I'm not a huge fan of Touchwiz, I really like stock android or something close to stock android like Cyanogenmod. So does anyone know of any KitKat or Jelly Bean ROMS for the SGH-i717M? Any help is much appreciated!
In case you havent helped yourself by this point, there is a CM11 weekly build in the General forums, or you can look in the Super Everything Thread. Some links are down in the Super thread, but folk are here to help and may have the file for you. However, only you can decide what you want. Roms are a give and take. Its not Burger King. Take some for a test drive and f8nd what suuts your needs.

Let us know

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using xda app-developers app
CAPT. EMO Senior Member
Samsung Infuse i997.......retired
Samsung Galaxy Note i717.......semi retired
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 i527.......active duty

shoopadoowop
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Ok thanks, I do like CM11 and went and got that. I didnt know there was a CM11 for quincyatt because there isnt one over at the official download page (unless im making a stupid mistake). Thanks for your help!