Jelly Bean or KitKat on Galaxy Note i717M

OP shoopadoowop

15th April 2014, 05:30 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I have the first Galaxy Note (Canadian version) that I got from Bell, with the model number SGH-i717M. I've been looking to get KitKat or Jellybean on it but from what ive researched I haven't had any luck. I heard that Samsung had a Jellybean update for the Galaxy Note but I'm not a huge fan of Touchwiz, I really like stock android or something close to stock android like Cyanogenmod. So does anyone know of any KitKat or Jelly Bean ROMS for the SGH-i717M? Any help is much appreciated!
20th April 2014, 03:25 PM   |  #2  
Forum Moderator
Flag Maras Dantia
Thanks Meter: 7,088

6,070 posts
More
Thread moved. Please post questions in the Q&A forums.

Thank you.
20th April 2014, 06:17 PM   |  #3  
Flag Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 1,033

1,541 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoopadoowop

I have the first Galaxy Note (Canadian version) that I got from Bell, with the model number SGH-i717M. I've been looking to get KitKat or Jellybean on it but from what ive researched I haven't had any luck. I heard that Samsung had a Jellybean update for the Galaxy Note but I'm not a huge fan of Touchwiz, I really like stock android or something close to stock android like Cyanogenmod. So does anyone know of any KitKat or Jelly Bean ROMS for the SGH-i717M? Any help is much appreciated!

In case you havent helped yourself by this point, there is a CM11 weekly build in the General forums, or you can look in the Super Everything Thread. Some links are down in the Super thread, but folk are here to help and may have the file for you. However, only you can decide what you want. Roms are a give and take. Its not Burger King. Take some for a test drive and f8nd what suuts your needs.

Let us know

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using xda app-developers app
20th April 2014, 09:04 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Ok thanks, I do like CM11 and went and got that. I didnt know there was a CM11 for quincyatt because there isnt one over at the official download page (unless im making a stupid mistake). Thanks for your help!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread