5,600,664 Members 36,705 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do you still have problems with using Slimkat daily? (If not, please hit "NO" only)
Yes - Reboot/soft reboot. 9 18.37%
Yes - Apps freezes. 4 8.16%
No - it's considerably stable. 37 75.51%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

[rom][04/02/14] SlimSaber 4.4.2 - Galaxy S 4G [LINARO KAT]

Tip us?

thegoo
Old
Thanks Meter 12
I'm having issues (not sure if it's related to the ROM itself) mainly with when I try to turn the screen on (power button) and it doesn't do anything.

It hangs and I'll hit it multiple times and it will finally come on. Sometimes the screen is even black but I can still get haptic feedback as if i'm unlocking the screen in which it's actually unlocking the screen but black. I've tried reflashing, one click etc.

It won't do it right away on a fresh flash, but after a day or so it goes back to this. Also, I find that apps will hang as well.

Spartan_Don
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'm having similar issues as the post above.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda app-developers app

ariesgodofwar
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoo View Post
I'm having issues (not sure if it's related to the ROM itself) mainly with when I try to turn the screen on (power button) and it doesn't do anything.

It hangs and I'll hit it multiple times and it will finally come on. Sometimes the screen is even black but I can still get haptic feedback as if i'm unlocking the screen in which it's actually unlocking the screen but black. I've tried reflashing, one click etc.

It won't do it right away on a fresh flash, but after a day or so it goes back to this. Also, I find that apps will hang as well.
I am experiencing the same thing. Same issue when a call comes in, maybe my screen will illuminate and I can answer, or maybe it will not, and it will just stay black while ringing.

christoophat
Old
Thanks Meter 30
I haven't experienced any issues with screen on & off here

AgainstTheFlow
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by christoophat View Post
I haven't experienced any issues with screen on & off here
I have. Just as described above. You either cant wake it up out of sleep mode, or cant get the screen on to answer a call. This has oly been since GPS fix. Could that be causing a conflict?
Daily driver SGS4G 4.4.2 Slimsaber rom

christoophat
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgainstTheFlow View Post
I have. Just as described above. You either cant wake it up out of sleep mode, or cant get the screen on to answer a call. This has oly been since GPS fix. Could that be causing a conflict?
hmm..that is one thing I'm not able to get working is GPS, I enabled "Use locations" when installing GAPS, but any GPS search tool that I use isn't able to locate any satellites . It worked the first time I installed this ROM, but not now for some reason.