5,605,373 Members 39,570 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG G2 Korean ROM Options (F320L F320K F320S)

Tip us?

@lbert
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default LG G2 Korean ROM Options (F320L F320K F320S)

I interested to learn about other Korean G2 owners success (or epic failure) with the ROM's available today on the forums.

I use LamHoang v3.3 on Android 4.2.2 which does fine as a stripped down version of stock, debloated,with English as the primary language.

Are there any other recommendations for a fully working ROM? I see very little in the way of options coming through for the F320 models even though the only difference is the existence of an SD slot (correct me as this is probably not the only difference).

Please discuss...

Thanks, Bert

berezker
Old
Thanks Meter 26
The korean model has an external SD card slot and a removable battery but less at 2610 Mah
Sometimes little sacrifices must be made

@lbert
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
For sure its the device setup I prefer. 2 batteries make over 5000 mAh combined.

But we need ROM choices because the Korean OTA doesn't work anywhere else in the world.

Sent from my LG-F320S using Tapatalk

GalaxySIIII
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by @lbert View Post
For sure its the device setup I prefer. 2 batteries make over 5000 mAh combined.

But we need ROM choices because the Korean OTA doesn't work anywhere else in the world.

Sent from my LG-F320S using Tapatalk
i have F320S too using stock 4.2.2 downloaded kitkat but i don't want it really
LG F320S (mine)
LG F180S (GF's)
SmartAss®

Streamer_X
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I've had a F320S for a couple of weeks now. Setting the default language to English was really easy. The main frustration I've had is with all the bloatware included by the Korean carrier.
Mobile T World, Mobile T Money, NateOn, MelOn... got knows what any of this stuff does. The only part that's English is the apps name. I've ended up freezing the applications and it's gone and forgotten. There were about 20+ apps that needed to go, but being a bit of a geek; it does irritate me that they're still taking up space.

I did try installing a new ROM but it failed multiple times (not the easiest device to flash apparently) Still, there haven't been enough irritations to turn me back to Apple.

snk002
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I've own a F320K from November. It really differs from D80x, not only DS-card, battery and operator's SW, but also it have a TV and compatible with differ LTE baseband.
Also, LG FW from D802 is not compatible with F320 and vice versa. But F320 was the first device after Nexus with KitKat official update (4.4 was released on cristmas for my F320K).

the_chinaman
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I gave up on LamHoang. Confusing instructions on installation and debugging, lack of answering questions and a complete lack of a changelogs was the final straw. I installed Cloudyflex and it has been fantastic. Great support too. Light and day compared to LamHoang.