Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,382 Members 46,629 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Android Phone Driver HTC

Tip us?

Bellerophr0n
Old
(Last edited by Bellerophr0n; 20th April 2014 at 04:08 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Android Phone Driver HTC

Hi all,

I have this weird problem with my HTC One X since always actually :s. I thought I should fix it some day, well now.. I have searched this forum and many others but none of them helped.

On Device Manager I get that "Android Phone" isn't installed. I have installed HTC Sync AND HTC Sync Manager (if there is a difference), also I have installed android SDK (there I ticked on USB DRIVER) but still no luck.

I have android debugging on and am running CyanogenMod 10.2.

And I also don't get to access my SD data so I always have to use AirDroid, but when I have to flash something I can't use Airdroid. So that's kind of annoying.

Any one know whats up?

All help is greatly appreciated!

Thant
Old
Thanks Meter 491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellerophr0n View Post
Hi all,

I have this weird problem with my HTC One X since always actually :s. I thought I should fix it some day, well now.. I have searched this forum and many others but none of them helped.

On Device Manager I get that "Android Phone" isn't installed. I have installed HTC Sync AND HTC Sync Manager (if there is a difference), also I have installed android SDK (there I ticked on USB DRIVER) but still no luck.

I have android debugging on and am running CyanogenMod 10.2.

And I also don't get to access my SD data so I always have to use AirDroid, but when I have to flash something I can't use Airdroid. So that's kind of annoying.

Any one know whats up?

All help is greatly appreciated!
yes install latest google drivers and try THIS
If my post help you a click on Thanks would be nice

YOU ARE A NOOB CLICK HERE OR YOU ARE COMPLETE NOOB CLIK HERE

Device: HTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
HBOOT: 1.72
KERNEL: lONELyX #023 LM_UV
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification
The Following User Says Thank You to Thant For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bellerophr0n
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks! That did help the "Android Phone" problem but not what was really annoying me. The fact that I can't access my SD card through USB. Does anybody know the answer to that one?

One-M8-Master
Old
Thanks Meter 2,324
turn debugging off...
Its simple read before asking and use the search button and always be thankful its FREE!!!

Devices : HTC HD2 (Sold/broken), HTC One X (has my sister now), HTC One M8 (current) (changing roms always after few weeks of use and testing)
The Following User Says Thank You to One-M8-Master For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Thant
Old
Thanks Meter 491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellerophr0n View Post
Thanks! That did help the "Android Phone" problem but not what was really annoying me. The fact that I can't access my SD card through USB. Does anybody know the answer to that one?
Sorry I forgot for the second question but yes @One-X-master is right turn off usb debuging
If my post help you a click on Thanks would be nice

YOU ARE A NOOB CLICK HERE OR YOU ARE COMPLETE NOOB CLIK HERE

Device: HTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
HBOOT: 1.72
KERNEL: lONELyX #023 LM_UV
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification
The Following User Says Thank You to Thant For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]