No registration required

Android Phone Driver HTC

OP Bellerophr0n

20th April 2014, 05:03 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
Hi all,

I have this weird problem with my HTC One X since always actually :s. I thought I should fix it some day, well now.. I have searched this forum and many others but none of them helped.

On Device Manager I get that "Android Phone" isn't installed. I have installed HTC Sync AND HTC Sync Manager (if there is a difference), also I have installed android SDK (there I ticked on USB DRIVER) but still no luck.

I have android debugging on and am running CyanogenMod 10.2.

And I also don't get to access my SD data so I always have to use AirDroid, but when I have to flash something I can't use Airdroid. So that's kind of annoying.

Any one know whats up?

All help is greatly appreciated!
Last edited by Bellerophr0n; 20th April 2014 at 05:08 PM.
20th April 2014, 05:28 PM   |  #2  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 629

2,052 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellerophr0n

Hi all,

I have this weird problem with my HTC One X since always actually :s. I thought I should fix it some day, well now.. I have searched this forum and many others but none of them helped.

On Device Manager I get that "Android Phone" isn't installed. I have installed HTC Sync AND HTC Sync Manager (if there is a difference), also I have installed android SDK (there I ticked on USB DRIVER) but still no luck.

I have android debugging on and am running CyanogenMod 10.2.

And I also don't get to access my SD data so I always have to use AirDroid, but when I have to flash something I can't use Airdroid. So that's kind of annoying.

Any one know whats up?

All help is greatly appreciated!

yes install latest google drivers and try THIS
The Following User Says Thank You to Thant For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2014, 06:18 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
Thanks! That did help the "Android Phone" problem but not what was really annoying me. The fact that I can't access my SD card through USB. Does anybody know the answer to that one?
20th April 2014, 06:33 PM   |  #4  
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,714

7,590 posts
More
turn debugging off...
The Following User Says Thank You to One-M8-Master For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2014, 11:00 PM   |  #5  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 629

2,052 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellerophr0n

Thanks! That did help the "Android Phone" problem but not what was really annoying me. The fact that I can't access my SD card through USB. Does anybody know the answer to that one?

Sorry I forgot for the second question but yes @One-X-master is right turn off usb debuging
The Following User Says Thank You to Thant For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread