No registration required

[Q] Return to Stock?

OP thekalby

20th April 2014, 08:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26

313 posts
More
I'm looking to sell my phone, and want to return it to stock. I currently have S-Off, GPE bootloader, custom recovery, and rom.

How do I go about returning it to stock? I know I have to flash an RUU, but which one. I have super cid, so I feel flashing the Dev edition ruu would be best so there's no bloatware. Where do I find that RUU? I cant tell the difference between the RUUs in the thread.

Additionally can I run the Dev RUU even though I have the GPE bootloader. Will it replace the bootloader with the Stock HTC one?

Any other steps I have to take to return the phone to stock?
20th April 2014, 11:25 PM   |  #2  
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,236

4,493 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekalby

I'm looking to sell my phone, and want to return it to stock. I currently have S-Off, GPE bootloader, custom recovery, and rom.

How do I go about returning it to stock? I know I have to flash an RUU, but which one. I have super cid, so I feel flashing the Dev edition ruu would be best so there's no bloatware. Where do I find that RUU? I cant tell the difference between the RUUs in the thread.

Additionally can I run the Dev RUU even though I have the GPE bootloader. Will it replace the bootloader with the Stock HTC one?

Any other steps I have to take to return the phone to stock?

here's all the steps you need and then some

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2541082
The Following User Says Thank You to clsA For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread