Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,807 Members 42,550 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

7 vibrations but I can get to hboot and green htc splach screen

Tip us?
 
midi_1996
Old
#1  
midi_1996's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 190
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Rabat
Default 7 vibrations but I can get to hboot and green htc splach screen

Hi there
I have an HTC inspire 4G and I'm trying to install a rom on it just to get to work :/
And I've already fixed hboot problem thanks to chrisb906 and I tried several RUUs and it doesn't seem to work even if they are successfully installed!
If I boot it normally I get : 1 vibration > htc green splach screen > 2~3 secs later > 7 vibrations > black screen > nothing!
here is what I get in HBOOT
***UNLOCKED***
ACE PVT SHIP S-OFF RL
HBOOT-2.00.0030
MICROP-0438
RADIO-26.10.04.03_M
eMMC-boot
Feb 20 2012,16:03:18


Help me please if you can
 
mickeyasamoah
Old
#2  
mickeyasamoah's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 136
Posts: 623
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Accra
Quote:
Originally Posted by midi_1996 View Post
Hi there
I have an HTC inspire 4G and I'm trying to install a rom on it just to get to work :/
And I've already fixed hboot problem thanks to chrisb906 and I tried several RUUs and it doesn't seem to work even if they are successfully installed!
If I boot it normally I get : 1 vibration > htc green splach screen > 2~3 secs later > 7 vibrations > black screen > nothing!
here is what I get in HBOOT
***UNLOCKED***
ACE PVT SHIP S-OFF RL
HBOOT-2.00.0030
MICROP-0438
RADIO-26.10.04.03_M
eMMC-boot
Feb 20 2012,16:03:18


Help me please if you can

Do you have a custom recovery?
If you dont, you can find one here 4ext recovery
Download it and extract the .img file to ur adb/fastboot directory.
Rename the .img file to recovery.img
Boot your device into bootloader.
Connect your device to your PC and enter...
Code:
fastboot devices
(just to be sure.
Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Once its done flashing, reboot your device into recovery.
Transfer a rom to ur sd card.
Flash it and flash inpiremod if not added to rom already.
The Following User Says Thank You to mickeyasamoah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
midi_1996
Old
#3  
midi_1996's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 190
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Rabat
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyasamoah View Post
Do you have a custom recovery?
If you dont, you can find one here 4ext recovery
Download it and extract the .img file to ur adb/fastboot directory.
Rename the .img file to recovery.img
Boot your device into bootloader.
Connect your device to your PC and enter...
Code:
fastboot devices
(just to be sure.
Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Once its done flashing, reboot your device into recovery.
Transfer a rom to ur sd card.
Flash it and flash inpiremod if not added to rom already.
Thanks for your answer, and i tried theses steps and w/o success, but i will try another suggestion of relocking bl then flashing an ruu
 
mickeyasamoah
Old
#4  
mickeyasamoah's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 136
Posts: 623
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Accra
Quote:
Originally Posted by midi_1996 View Post
Thanks for your answer, and i tried theses steps and w/o success, but i will try another suggestion of relocking bl then flashing an ruu
Wait i think i am beginning to get you. Pls answer these questions

1. When you boot into bootloader and then select recovery, does it vibrate and gives you a black screen?

2. When you turn it off and connect it to a computer via usb, does the charging light come on and shows up as QHSUSB_DLOAD on your computer?

3. When you try flashing ruu, via placing the ***IMG.zip on your sdcard and boot to bootloader, does it detect the ruu, asks you weather you want to flash. And after pressing volume up for yes, its looks as if its flashing but after rebooting stays the same?

4. Or when you try to flash the system.img via fastboot, does it gets stuck flashing?
 
midi_1996
Old
#5  
midi_1996's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 190
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Rabat
1) yes, it vibrates and then 7 vibrations (after 2~3 secs) and then a black screen, and hitting the power button wont reboot the phone
2) yes, and even when it is on and on black screen it gives it to me
3) yes
3) no, never tried it
My GOD! I lost all my Android Phones :'( Need A New One

Sorry for my bad English, Help me if you want to improve my grammar.
 
mickeyasamoah
Old
#6  
mickeyasamoah's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 136
Posts: 623
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Accra
Quote:
Originally Posted by midi_1996 View Post
1) yes, it vibrates and then 7 vibrations (after 2~3 secs) and then a black screen, and hitting the power button wont reboot the phone
2) yes, and even when it is on and on black screen it gives it to me
3) yes
3) no, never tried it
Lol..you are in serious trouble.
You might be wondering how i knew all that.
Cause it happened to my old Desire HD(Still didnt know weather it was a DHD or Inspire 4G.
It turned out it was emmc problem.
You should think of getting a new device or getting a new motherboard as that was what i did.
I followed an unbrick thread here.
It never worked for me. But you could try.
I remember i installed a wrong QHSUSB_DLOAD drivers which kind of corrupted the bootloader.
So watch out what drivers you use. There might be a possiblity, your might work.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Blast Those Flags with Knock the Flags

Lately, we have seen a rather drastic shift in the world of mobile device gaming. The infamous Angry … more

Hide Numbers on Your SMS and Call Logs with Reflection

How many times have you given your device to someone else in order to show them a … more

Implement Split View in Your LG G2 KitKat Rom with Automated Installer

Some of you may have remembered a story on the Portal a few weeks back … more

Cast Your Device Screen the Way it Was Meant to be with Second Screen

Not too long ago here on the XDA Portal, we covered how Google had made … more