Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,150 Members 44,898 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help bricked my Tab Pro 8.4

Tip us?

nickd6237
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help bricked my Tab Pro 8.4

I just tryed to install cyanogen mod on my tab pro. I rooted then i installed the cwm with odin. Then flashed the cyanogen rom and now im stuck at the samsung galaxy tab pro. It shows "kernel is not seandroid enforcing" in red at the top and "set warranty bit:kernal" in yellow. I cant shut it off or anything. please help....

crpalmer
Old
Thanks Meter 2001

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickd6237 View Post
I just tryed to install cyanogen mod on my tab pro. I rooted then i installed the cwm with odin. Then flashed the cyanogen rom and now im stuck at the samsung galaxy tab pro. It shows "kernel is not seandroid enforcing" in red at the top and "set warranty bit:kernal" in yellow. I cant shut it off or anything. please help....
Is this a SM-T320 (WiFi only) tab pro 8.4? If so, what geographic region did you purchase it in?

You should be able to boot into recovery by holding down the power button and volume-up until it reboots and just keep holding volume-up until you get to the recovery. You can then restore a backup.

The same thing but using volume down will get to the bootloader if you need to Odin a stock image.

Did you do a factory reset before flashing CM? If not, try that.

nickd6237
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by crpalmer View Post
Is this a SM-T320 (WiFi only) tab pro 8.4? If so, what geographic region did you purchase it in?

You should be able to boot into recovery by holding down the power button and volume-up until it reboots and just keep holding volume-up until you get to the recovery. You can then restore a backup.

The same thing but using volume down will get to the bootloader if you need to Odin a stock image.

Did you do a factory reset before flashing CM? If not, try that.
yes this is the SMt320 wifi only. I purchased it in Florida. I was able to get back into recovery by doing what you said. After that I did a factory reset and tried installing the cm11 again. After reboot it just stays on the logo screen.

crpalmer
Old
Thanks Meter 2001

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickd6237 View Post
yes this is the SMt320 wifi only. I purchased it in Florida. I was able to get back into recovery by doing what you said. After that I did a factory reset and tried installing the cm11 again. After reboot it just stays on the logo screen.
I assume you also formatted cache / dalvik cache and verified that the md5 of your download is good?