Tip us?

dotzip.
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jshugzda View Post
Yes I'm on nightly 02/23, with sprint

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
Can I just wipe and flash from cm11 -extreme 1 kernel or stock cm11 kernel cwm to safely flash this rom I'm on cm11 with extreme1 flashed for oc/uv or go I need to flash a direct boot kernel first

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
If you're looking for some FREE online storage space, I've got a referral link GET DROPBOX HERE https://db.tt/6CfnYQ8i Yes, this is a shameless attempt to increase my storage space its quick and easy and really helps me out[U]

Knight12
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdrift View Post
Today I in stalled the 1226 nightly and I'm having issues with the mobile network. I noticed when I tried to make a call it says that in order to make a call I have to turn off airplane mode first. But when I checked my settings airplane mode wasn't active. My settings said no service and the only way I could get it to connect to the network again was a reboot. Anyone else have this problem or now of a fix?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
I just flashed 10.2-20140223-NIGHTLY-d710 and I seem to be getting this issue as well. Everything else is working, data, mms, wifi, etc. When I place a phone call the call goes through fine. However, when the call is ended, I lose all service and future phone calls state that I need to turn off airplane mode to place a call. When I check settings Airplane mode is not on. Rebooting the phone seems to resolve it temporarily. This happens almost every call, occasionally I can end a call without killing my service.

SPH-D710
Ting (Sprint MVNO)
CM10.2 20140223 NIGHTLY
FL24 Modem

Knight12
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight12 View Post
I just flashed 10.2-20140223-NIGHTLY-d710 and I seem to be getting this issue as well. Everything else is working, data, mms, wifi, etc. When I place a phone call the call goes through fine. However, when the call is ended, I lose all service and future phone calls state that I need to turn off airplane mode to place a call. When I check settings Airplane mode is not on. Rebooting the phone seems to resolve it temporarily. This happens almost every call, occasionally I can end a call without killing my service.

SPH-D710
Ting (Sprint MVNO)
CM10.2 20140223 NIGHTLY
FL24 Modem
I flashed the JAN release of CM11 and the issue seems to have been fixed, or at least dramatically reduced. I had similar behavior occur in CM11, but only once so far.

Surj138
Old
Thanks Meter 98
Newest nightly (3/09) running smoothly... Everything seems to be working beautifully, at least from what I can tell. Will keep testing

Trolling from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Surj138 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hondais1
Old
(Last edited by hondais1; 21st March 2014 at 05:35 PM.)
Thanks Meter 6
Hello.

Came from Epic 4G Touch D710 on GB28 modem/stock and rooted. Running FL24 modem. Everything works 100% but my battery is horrible. A 100% battery will die under an hour. Removed Google + and wifi isnt on.Is it the kernel or something? Please advised

Surj138
Old
(Last edited by Surj138; 21st March 2014 at 07:41 PM.)
Thanks Meter 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondais1 View Post
Hello.

Came from Epic 4G Touch D710 on GB28 modem/stock and rooted. Running FL24 modem. Everything works 100% but my battery is horrible. A 100% battery will die under an hour. Removed Google + and wifi isnt on.Is it the kernel or something? Please advised
Are you referring to the 3/09 nightly? I'd install Better Better Stats and look for a rogue app because my battery life is good on this ROM

Edit: yeesh, I just saw you're battery's dying in an hour... That's not right at all. I'd suspect a dying battery. My phone lasts over a day with about 4 hours screen-on time on this ROM

Trolling from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

vforaci
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default Flashing...

I hope this helps someone else....

I bought the E4GT to use with freedompop for my son. I picked up a used phone, activated on OEM rom (which was ICS). I also choose this phone since it was easily to root, not my first rodeo, or so I thought. After following the instructions on CWM wiki using heidmall it wouldn't take any of the "images" the wiki recommended. I tried in both Linux and Windows....next. At this point I stumbled on the one-click method....

http://www.rwilco12.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=84

Since I was running ICS, I could get the ODIN counter back to zero using TriangleAway. Otherwise you'll get that ugly triangle upon boot, which my not bother you and won't matter if your device is out of warranty.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...v3-10-t1494114

At this point I installed CM10.2, which installs a later version of CWM over the version I flashed using "one-click"..
Current:
Galaxy S3
Official CM10.2.1
Gapps-JB-20130820

Previous:
HTC INC2
ChillyBean CM10.1 (20130410)
Gapps-JB-20130301
Seeder 2.0

Icetech3
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondais1 View Post
Hello.

My phone was doing the same thing on its original battery.. so i ordered a generic crap one off ebay and it would show like 75% full after a few hours then just die.. got pissed.. ordered a real samsung one off ebay.. all those problems are gone and it lasts over a day easy now. Might wanna get a good battery..

kozmo2k4
Old
Thanks Meter 66

DONATE TO ME
On 0330 nightly, clean flashed from stock GB27 that was starting to act up (random freezes when screen off, I think had something to to with WiFi switching over to 3G radio...), and now it is running as smooth as butter. I missed the clean feel of CM...

Sent from my TF300T using Tapatalk
Epic 4G Touch: GB27 Stock /rooted
Epic 4GT (wifey): GB27 Stock /rooted
Asus TF300T: CM11 with XBMC 133
NOOK Color: CM11 (SD Card)
mBox MX2: Stock 4.2.2 XBMC 12.2
gBox Midnight: STV Linux XBMC 12.2
MK808: Finless1.7c Android 4.1.1 with XBMC 133
Chromecast: Team Eureka 16664.003
XBox Original: EvolutionX with XBMC 3.3.3
SPH-M900 Ubermoment (DJ07)

... Just sayin'