5,604,367 Members 48,759 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HELP! No Sound on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 after flashing stock

Tip us?

Crybabys
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default no sound

im having the same issue. after hours of searches. i came across this forum. i tried effortlessly with odin and files in this thread. with no luck. i took my phone to get flashed to metropc. the phone does not have any sound and when some one calls the screen goes white. the dealer who did the flashing said it is a defected phone. i remember clearly that before he flashed it i had sound. now i don't. . any help will be appreciated. ty

Lennyz1988
Old
Thanks Meter 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crybabys View Post
im having the same issue. after hours of searches. i came across this forum. i tried effortlessly with odin and files in this thread. with no luck. i took my phone to get flashed to metropc. the phone does not have any sound and when some one calls the screen goes white. the dealer who did the flashing said it is a defected phone. i remember clearly that before he flashed it i had sound. now i don't. . any help will be appreciated. ty
Its better to open a new thread and tell us everything you can.

What firmware are you on?
Are you rooted?
What is your modem?
What is your bootloader?
Current:

Samsung Galaxy S 4 I9505 | WanamLite v1.5

Retired:

Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 : AOKP 4.2.1
HTC Touch Pro2 | ROM: Valkyrie 6.5.23115TR2.5
HTC HD2 | DarkStone1337 [FroyoStone Sense - V3.2]
HTC Desire : Oxygen v2.1.3

Joku1981
Old
Thanks Meter 461

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Dial *#1234# and attach the screenshot pls

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLICK "THANKS" BUTTON IF I HELPED YA

Crybabys
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981 View Post
Dial *#1234# and attach the screenshot pls
i followed your instructions. i only get SuperSU no logs. no apps. i do get a few options in settings. did not touch any thing as i do not want to further my phone ability . ty for your time ser.
i am a noob.

Joku1981
Old
Thanks Meter 461

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
i followed your instructions. i only get SuperSU no logs. no apps. i do get a few options in settings. did not touch any thing as i do not want to further my phone ability . ty for your time ser.
i am a noob.
Ok, if u receive the superSU logs is good. Only press the button BACK and write here what appears. This dont modify nothing of your phone, its only info about. Be relaxed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLICK "THANKS" BUTTON IF I HELPED YA