[Q] Notes 3 camera app all setting menu is missing

Tip us?

jackyca
Old
(Last edited by jackyca; 15th December 2013 at 11:42 PM.) Reason: put more info
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Lightbulb [Q] Notes 3 camera app all setting menu is missing

I don;t know what happened to my notes 3 ,recently I notified all setting menu for camera,under camera was gone,no such an option for camera,video and setting.also I'm not able to edit photos from here or choose different sense for the photos.
can you please advise how I can re-enable this menu option?

thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Note-3-camera-4.png
Views:	1658
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	2456901  

poyzzone
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Camera settings missing...

Hey guys,
I have a question I update from 4.3 to 4.4.2, I've root the phone and I have some shortcomings:
1). The camera has no settings.
2). When you go into the alarm settings are no options like in Android 4.3
3). In alarm section, missing tab dock, a kind of screensaver that was current month, the weather and some optional shortcuts. That missing too.
The problem is KitKat 4.4.2 or is because I rooted?
(Since I have studied, I noticed that it is a bug of android)
If anyone has encountered the same problem and it was resolved please contact me.
Thanks in advance.

gee2012
Old
(Last edited by gee2012; 20th April 2014 at 08:46 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2597
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackyca View Post
I don;t know what happened to my notes 3 ,recently I notified all setting menu for camera,under camera was gone,no such an option for camera,video and setting.also I'm not able to edit photos from here or choose different sense for the photos.

thank you.
Downlaod a Samsung based custom rom and extract it with 7-zip and look for the camera app apk. Copy it and place it in system/apps and reboot. That should fix it or look on Google for the Note 3 4.4.2 camera app.
USE Search: /this thread /all threads/Google before posting your question, you`re most likely not the first one having this issue

ch0c0lateb0yctg
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackyca View Post

thank you.
what is ur problem again??? my camera app just look exactly like the screenshot u uploaded...what setting is missing?? everythng looks fine to me
JUST HIT THE THANKS BUTTON INSTEAD OF SAYING IT,IF I HELPED

CHEERS

Sometimes You Need To Do Something Bad To Stop You From Doing Something Worse

Facebook Google Nexus 5 Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/329090347216843/

jackyca
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch0c0lateb0yctg View Post
what is ur problem again??? my camera app just look exactly like the screenshot u uploaded...what setting is missing?? everythng looks fine to me
I have no feature of phone choose,like sports, beauty, landscape,etc. and there supposed an option to choose when take picture,shut sounds off option.but nothing there.have to reset phone to get it back. I didn't want to reset phone last time. but I have to reset the phone.
anyway. Is there any option to setup take a photo by using side key like volume up/down?