Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,206 Members 43,631 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Tegra note drivers

Tip us?

zalazin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Tegra note drivers

I cannot get the tegra note drivers to install I have installed the latest sdk modded the winusb.inf file. I am a novice please help I watched the rootjunky vid and some downloads were mentioned in particular one called impactor.zip but no links were shown. I appreciate any assiatance.

asratxda
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalazin View Post
I cannot get the tegra note drivers to install I have installed the latest sdk modded the winusb.inf file. I am a novice please help I watched the rootjunky vid and some downloads were mentioned in particular one called impactor.zip but no links were shown. I appreciate any assiatance.
Goto http://visualgdb.com/tutorials/andro...ualinstall.php
Very neat guide with screenshots. I hope this helps you. I followed this guide and installed ADB drivers for my TN7.

6stringandy
Old
Thanks Meter 21

DONATE TO ME
i dont know why its not working for me.
when i get to step 12, "Enter the path to the Google USB driver. Normally it is located in the following directory:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\extras\google\usb_driver"
it keeps telling me that directory doesnt exist.
is there some .exe i can download somewhere that will install the right drivers for me
or maybe someone can tell me where to manually place the drivers, because i have the .dll files downloaded, just didnt come with any way to put them in the right place.
thanks in advance