[Q] help me out here pls

Search This thread

aakashba1001

Mar 17, 2014
My kindle disconnects and automatically reconnects every 2-10 seconds ever since i rooted it making it impossible to do anything online.

The wifi icon just keeps going blank and then to full on its own.

anyone have a solution?

im using cm 10.1 and the gapps with it, lemme know if theres an older more stable version there ?

ive tried wiping and reinstalling cm. doesnt help.

i havent updated to cm 11 coz of the massive issues list. i just want one os that is stable and bug free i dont care if its old or outdated i usually just watch movies and tv shows on the tablet.
i rooted to get rid of annoying kindle os but ever since i did it ive been annoyed by one issue or the other be it sound , orientation or others. more annoying than amazon ever was

Last edited:

gatalon

May 3, 2013
My kindle disconnects and automatically reconnects every 2-10 seconds ever since i rooted it making it impossible to do anything online.

The wifi icon just keeps going blank and then to full on its own.

anyone have a solution?

im using cm 10.1 and the gapps with it, lemme know if theres an older more stable version there ?

ive tried wiping and reinstalling cm. doesnt help.

i havent updated to cm 11 coz of the massive issues list. i just want one os that is stable and bug free i dont care if its old or outdated i usually just watch movies and tv shows on the tablet.
i rooted to get rid of annoying kindle os but ever since i did it ive been annoyed by one issue or the other be it sound , orientation or others. more annoying than amazon ever was

I think the most stable third-party ROM is CM11 and it has been offical supported.