Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,727 Members 52,155 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] help me out here pls

Tip us?

aakashba1001
Old
(Last edited by aakashba1001; 17th April 2014 at 04:32 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] help me out here pls

My kindle disconnects and automatically reconnects every 2-10 seconds ever since i rooted it making it impossible to do anything online.

The wifi icon just keeps going blank and then to full on its own.

anyone have a solution?

im using cm 10.1 and the gapps with it, lemme know if theres an older more stable version there ?

ive tried wiping and reinstalling cm. doesnt help.

i havent updated to cm 11 coz of the massive issues list. i just want one os that is stable and bug free i dont care if its old or outdated i usually just watch movies and tv shows on the tablet.
i rooted to get rid of annoying kindle os but ever since i did it ive been annoyed by one issue or the other be it sound , orientation or others. more annoying than amazon ever was

gatalon
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by aakashba1001 View Post
My kindle disconnects and automatically reconnects every 2-10 seconds ever since i rooted it making it impossible to do anything online.

The wifi icon just keeps going blank and then to full on its own.

anyone have a solution?

im using cm 10.1 and the gapps with it, lemme know if theres an older more stable version there ?

ive tried wiping and reinstalling cm. doesnt help.

i havent updated to cm 11 coz of the massive issues list. i just want one os that is stable and bug free i dont care if its old or outdated i usually just watch movies and tv shows on the tablet.
i rooted to get rid of annoying kindle os but ever since i did it ive been annoyed by one issue or the other be it sound , orientation or others. more annoying than amazon ever was
I think the most stable third-party ROM is CM11 and it has been offical supported.