FORUMS

SuperSU Beta Updates With Minor Fix For Galaxy S6

ChainFire’s root permissions app SuperSU has updated to v.2.49 to fix audits on … more

LG G4 Day Event Coverage: Specs, Features, Design & More!

LG has been teasing us with a countdown for a while now, and today it reached … more

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Best for galaxy grand!!!!!

18th April 2014, 09:24 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepain20

Install Xposed Installer, then download and activate Wanam Xposed Module
Official Thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...stock-t2383484
Use at your own risk

hey bro pls provide one high end graphics racing game link to download in torrent games wont work on my grand
 
 
18th April 2014, 10:11 AM |#12  
thepain20's Avatar
Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc_shri

hey bro pls provide one high end graphics racing game link to download in torrent games wont work on my grand

Use Google
18th April 2014, 10:24 AM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepain20

Use Google

I mean to say if you have installed any racing game which is working, any..... Thanks for reply

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
18th April 2014, 10:29 AM |#14  
thepain20's Avatar
Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc_shri

I mean to say if you have installed any racing game which is working, any..... Thanks for reply

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Real Racing
GT Racing
Asphalt
NFS

And many more..............
19th April 2014, 04:13 PM |#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Mine
These is what I use:
Launcher: Action Launcher Pro
Music Player: Google Play Music
Theme: Don't Use One
Live Wallpaper: Muzei

So what do you think?
19th April 2014, 09:01 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepain20

First install Viper4Android as instructed in the official post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2191223
Option > FX Compatible Mode > select Compatible
Now open System Setting >My Device>Sound>Music Effects and select Viper4Android
Go to PowerAmp Option>Setting>Audio>Advance Tweaks> Check MusicFx
Now go to Tone/Vol you will find MusicFX option touch to enable it, long press for Viper4Android options
Note: Sometime Viper may not work after pressing MusicFX in PowerAmp, hence touch 2 or 3 times to enable MusicFX

HI dude its working now, what about effect on auditory system, it might cause hearing loss? Bcoz after 40 min music m feeling pain in ears, any experience?

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
19th April 2014, 09:03 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanwarsi

These is what I use:
Launcher: Action Launcher Pro
Music Player: Google Play Music
Theme: Don't Use One
Live Wallpaper: Muzei

So what do you think?

Try power amp pro music player with Viper4Android fx effect

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
21st April 2014, 06:06 AM |#18  
thepain20's Avatar
Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc_shri

HI dude its working now, what about effect on auditory system, it might cause hearing loss? Bcoz after 40 min music m feeling pain in ears, any experience?

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Enable Cure Tech+ and select slight/moderate/Extreme option, whichever suites your ears.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes