FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Need help picking a device!

20th April 2014, 03:27 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 158
 
Donate to Me
More
Hey guys!

Now Im will be upgrading to a new device but not sure which one to go for. Im thinking of picking the Moto G hence its cheap price and awesome display. I know it has cortex A7 processors but that will be fine. Now the other device is a Galaxy S2. The S2 is one superior device. Great display, awesome GPU (Mali 400) and a exceptional camera. So what do you think? Moto G or S2? Tell me below!
 
 
20th April 2014, 03:28 AM |#2  
SteveMurphy's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 2,410
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnknownThing

Hey guys!

Now Im will be upgrading to a new device but not sure which one to go for. Im thinking of picking the Moto G hence its cheap price and awesome display. I know it has cortex A7 processors but that will be fine. Now the other device is a Galaxy S2. The S2 is one superior device. Great display, awesome GPU (Mali 400) and a exceptional camera. So what do you think? Moto G or S2? Tell me below!

Oppo N7. Nothing really better than that.
20th April 2014, 03:31 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 158
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMurphy

Oppo N7. Nothing really better than that.

Im sure the N7 is great. Heard a lot of good things but theres no need to get the BEST! There are some good devices that do the same things as the N7 but just cheaper. Sure you won't have 1080p displays but come on 720p is already good enough for phones, unless you are reading.
20th April 2014, 04:07 AM |#4  
SteveMurphy's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 2,410
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnknownThing

Im sure the N7 is great. Heard a lot of good things but theres no need to get the BEST! There are some good devices that do the same things as the N7 but just cheaper. Sure you won't have 1080p displays but come on 720p is already good enough for phones, unless you are reading.

Good point. From what I hear the Moto G is a great device. Should you go that route, maybe check in with @RenderBroken.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveMurphy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2014, 05:06 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 158
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMurphy

Good point. From what I hear the Moto G is a great device. Should you go that route, maybe check in with @RenderBroken.

Alrighty! Thanks for the feedback!
The Following User Says Thank You to TheUnknownThing For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2014, 07:51 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnknownThing

Alrighty! Thanks for the feedback!

A moto g or maybe the moto X would be great for you and according to the reviews i have heard it is the best bank for the buck
21st April 2014, 06:23 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 158
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikunj.baheti@gmail.com

A moto g or maybe the moto X would be great for you and according to the reviews i have heard it is the best bank for the buck

Agreed. Moto G it is.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
device suggestion, picking up chicks
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes