Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,479 Members 49,457 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] about eXistenZ by @niaboc79

Tip us?
 
erichitman09
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Apr 2014
Smile [Q] about eXistenZ by @niaboc79

Hi.! I'm new at android smartphone and admitted that I'm super noob.
i would like to use the eXistenZ rom of @niaboc79 coz it's very cool ) but I only do have 2gb of micro sd card as of now. is it just okay?
but I'm planning to buy new micro SD card with more storage capacity. if ever my 2gb SD card was enough for me to use it for eXistenZ 3.0
do I need to do sumthing if ever I'll gonna change my SDcard and use the one higher storage capacity such as 16gb..

tnx for those who will respond..
 
XPERIAAplooper
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 14
Join Date: Sep 2013
it is okay.
The Following User Says Thank You to XPERIAAplooper For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
erichitman09
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by XPERIAAplooper View Post
it is okay.
tnx bro,...^^,

if i change my micro sd card while I'm in eXistenZ 3.3.0 does it not affect anything???
 
Killawave
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 150
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Liège
Quote:
Originally Posted by erichitman09 View Post
tnx bro,...^^,

if i change my micro sd card while I'm in eXistenZ 3.3.0 does it not affect anything???
Nope. No problem at all. Just copy your data from a SD card to the new one.
16 Gb is a good size as you will need a Nandroid backup. Always use a backup.
The Following User Says Thank You to Killawave For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
supermax3
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2013
Default fgfg

Quote:
Originally Posted by erichitman09 View Post
Hi.! I'm new at android smartphone and admitted that I'm super noob.
i would like to use the eXistenZ rom of @niaboc79 coz it's very cool ) but I only do have 2gb of micro sd card as of now. is it just okay?
but I'm planning to buy new micro SD card with more storage capacity. if ever my 2gb SD card was enough for me to use it for eXistenZ 3.0
do I need to do sumthing if ever I'll gonna change my SDcard and use the one higher storage capacity such as 16gb..

tnx for those who will respond..
the 16 gb is vial memory
re safe it
 
Tommy-999
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Apr 2014
I have a question about new 3.3.0 build, does the LED bar glow during a call? Because the previous 3.0.0 doesnt have it
 
Drakomord
Old
#7  
Drakomord's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 237
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Lyon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy-999 View Post
I have a question about new 3.3.0 build, does the LED bar glow during a call? Because the previous 3.0.0 doesnt have it
Yes, with the 3.3.0 OTA update, it's come back !

Don't care of this if it don't work, eXistenZ make your Xperia SP a monster !
The Following User Says Thank You to Drakomord For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
erichitman09
Old
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killawave View Post
Nope. No problem at all. Just copy your data from a SD card to the new one.
16 Gb is a good size as you will need a Nandroid backup. Always use a backup.
tnx for the response...
I will use the eXistenZ this weekends, hope that I will not miss any procedure hehehe..

hmmm lastly can I still use PC Companion after installing this ROM to my XSP??

advance tnx for those who will answer^^,
 
Dj MiZo
Old
#9  
Dj MiZo's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 63
Posts: 81
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Vecsés
Yes you can!
Xperia SP - eXistenZ Ultra
The Following User Says Thank You to Dj MiZo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
erichitman09
Old
#10  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj MiZo View Post
Yes you can!
thanks guyz...

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes