5,600,984 Members 45,392 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] FireNote Mj5 Deodex V7

Tip us?
 
MoJoe277
Old
#3301  
MoJoe277's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 430
Posts: 830
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Fort Worth, TX.
Quote:
Originally Posted by megalomanic14 View Post
I could see your motherboard failing...or even just your back panel where the sata inputs are on the board...but for 2 hard drives to fail at the same time seems so unbelievable to me...one sure but I don't think I've ever heard of 2 failing at the same time before...so hopefuky it's something else so you don't lose both hd full of data

Mega
Yeah I'm hoping it's just a bad SATA cable. Well see in the morning I guess

Sent from my Note 3
running FireNote v7
"it's sofa king good"
 
megalomanic14
Old
#3302  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 987
Posts: 2,075
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe277 View Post
Yeah I'm hoping it's just a bad SATA cable. Well see in the morning I guess

Sent from my Note 3
running FireNote v7
"it's sofa king good"
Good luck man I know it's your work computer and that's a nightmare...hope all goes well

Mega
The Following User Says Thank You to megalomanic14 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mutantblack
Old
#3303  
mutantblack's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 427
Posts: 1,625
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Yay Area
Good luck Bro. I hate when these things happen. My desktop is about 3,4 years old too. Still going strong but just a matter of time. haha.
Current:
Note 3 White+Gear
S4 White

Old Toys:
Nokia 520, Samsung Note 2, S3 Red, iPhone 5,Galaxy Note, iPhone 4, Samsung Infuse 4g, HTC Inspire 4g,
HD2, Nexus One, HTC Tilt 2, HTC Fuze, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, Samsung Blackjack 2, AT&T 8925 Tilt,
Samsung Blackjack, Cingular 8525, G1, Sony Ericsson P900, Samsung E250, Motorola Razor,
Motorola Flip, Nokia 8850
 
K-Alzwayed
Old
#3304  
K-Alzwayed's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 513
Posts: 1,511
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Cleveland, Ohio... Southeast Oklahoma originally
Hey Mega. I've got a very very cool camera apk. Problem is, it FCs most of the time when you try to use it. If you can just tweak/mess with it and make it work, I'd share it, too. Let me know man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
 
megalomanic14
Old
#3305  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 987
Posts: 2,075
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Alzwayed View Post
Hey Mega. I've got a very very cool camera apk. Problem is, it FCs most of the time when you try to use it. If you can just tweak/mess with it and make it work, I'd share it, too. Let me know man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
What is it? I may be able to take a look at it.

Mega
 
K-Alzwayed
Old
#3306  
K-Alzwayed's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 513
Posts: 1,511
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Cleveland, Ohio... Southeast Oklahoma originally
Quote:
Originally Posted by megalomanic14 View Post
What is it? I may be able to take a look at it.

Mega
Lenovo camera and gallery. I freaking loved It and preferred it over the note 2's camera and gallery.
 
megalomanic14
Old
#3307  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 987
Posts: 2,075
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Alzwayed View Post
Lenovo camera and gallery. I freaking loved It and preferred it over the note 2's camera and gallery.
Was it 4.1 based tho I'm guessing? If so I'll just give you a heads up...a ton of 4.1 base got changed on 4.2 on so it's really difficult to port certain stock apks from the 4.1 days but I can give it a shot bro no worries...just send me the apk

Mega
 
K-Alzwayed
Old
#3308  
K-Alzwayed's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 513
Posts: 1,511
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Cleveland, Ohio... Southeast Oklahoma originally
Quote:
Originally Posted by megalomanic14 View Post
Was it 4.1 based tho I'm guessing? If so I'll just give you a heads up...a ton of 4.1 base got changed on 4.2 on so it's really difficult to port certain stock apks from the 4.1 days but I can give it a shot bro no worries...just send me the apk

Mega
It was on 4.1.2, but I don't think it matters because it's from another complete different phone. Plus, it actually kind of works on the note 3, with a little bit of FCing that I think you can fix. I'll upload it to Dropbox and send you the link.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Just sent it to your hangouts. I actually have other cool things from Sony. Music players and all that good stuff if you want that, too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
 
megalomanic14
Old
(Last edited by megalomanic14; Today at 08:41 AM.)
#3309  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 987
Posts: 2,075
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Alzwayed View Post
It was on 4.1.2, but I don't think it matters because it's from another complete different phone. Plus, it actually kind of works on the note 3, with a little bit of FCing that I think you can fix. I'll upload it to Dropbox and send you the link.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Just sent it to your hangouts. I actually have other cool things from Sony. Music players and all that good stuff if you want that, too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
The base rom does matter for compatibility...it's the same reason certain apps don't work on kit kat...I'll check it out...just downloaded

Mega

Really cool ui...couple force closes but clearing data helps...my problem is using another camera app vs samsung since the stock one is so good...great ui and amazing photo quality...tho to have another camera to mess with is cool...Def has a point an shoot feel

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes