Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,865 Members 44,392 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] stuck please help

Tip us?

khanbaba59
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] stuck please help

I have i337m MODEL. It was rooted and i downloaded odin app from market. downloaded "BeanStalk 4.4.215 jfltecan" rom and tried to install through odin app. I thought i didnt need anything esle. the installation failed and now my phone is stuck on "Samsung galaxy s4" screen. i tried to wipe data and cache but still no help. still stuck. can someone please help.
Thanks

DeadlySin9
Old
Thanks Meter 584

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanbaba59 View Post
I have i337m MODEL. It was rooted and i downloaded odin app from market. downloaded "BeanStalk 4.4.215 jfltecan" rom and tried to install through odin app. I thought i didnt need anything esle. the installation failed and now my phone is stuck on "Samsung galaxy s4" screen. i tried to wipe data and cache but still no help. still stuck. can someone please help.
Thanks
You don't flash ROMs through ODIN. You'll need to use ODIN from your computer to flash the stock firmware, reroot, install a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM, and flash the ROM through the custom recovery.
Current Device: ATT Samsung Galaxy S4 (i337)

Past Devices:
Droid Bionic (GSM Hacked)
HTC Inspire 4G (Desire HD)
Nexus One
Motorola Backflip
HTC Dev Phone 1 (Dream/G1)
The Following User Says Thank You to DeadlySin9 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

khanbaba59
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySin9 View Post
You don't flash ROMs through ODIN. You'll need to use ODIN from your computer to flash the stock firmware, reroot, install a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM, and flash the ROM through the custom recovery.
ok any idea where to donload the stock firmware?

DeadlySin9
Old
Thanks Meter 584

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanbaba59 View Post
ok any idea where to donload the stock firmware?
sammobile.com should have it. You'll need to make a free account, and search for your model. I'm not sure what firmwares you can and can't downgrade on i337m, so try and get the same one you were on before. You might also want to use a CSC changer to make sure it identifies with your correct carrier, but I don't believe it's necessary.
Current Device: ATT Samsung Galaxy S4 (i337)

Past Devices:
Droid Bionic (GSM Hacked)
HTC Inspire 4G (Desire HD)
Nexus One
Motorola Backflip
HTC Dev Phone 1 (Dream/G1)
The Following User Says Thank You to DeadlySin9 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

khanbaba59
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySin9 View Post
sammobile.com should have it. You'll need to make a free account, and search for your model. I'm not sure what firmwares you can and can't downgrade on i337m, so try and get the same one you were on before. You might also want to use a CSC changer to make sure it identifies with your correct carrier, but I don't believe it's necessary.
Thank you so much for your help.