Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7510 Wifi Soft Brick - Urgent

OP eddiemiller21

19th April 2014, 11:02 PM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiemiller21

Hey thank you for the guide!
I follow your instructions but I'm afraid things got wrose, I coudn't find the firmware from: sammobile (P7510 Wifi - Israel)
for some reason File not found so I download it from a diffrent site, and when I'm using Odin to flash this it's failed and I'm getting the message:

<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

Nothing is loading now, when booting i'm getting an error:

"firmware updatede encountered an in issue please select recovery mode in Kies & try again"

Please advise

Quick update, I manage to return to the original rom but when I'm unlocking the screen the screen is flickering
21st April 2014, 10:15 AM   |  #12  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 129

464 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiemiller21

Quick update, I manage to return to the original rom but when I'm unlocking the screen the screen is flickering

Did you flash the full firmware via ODIN? You can download from here, look for the file that belongs to your region.

Otherwise, if you don't want to re-flash firmware, search for a compatible bootloader and flash it in ODIN.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread