Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7510 Wifi Soft Brick - Urgent

OP eddiemiller21

19th April 2014, 10:02 PM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiemiller21

Hey thank you for the guide!
I follow your instructions but I'm afraid things got wrose, I coudn't find the firmware from: sammobile (P7510 Wifi - Israel)
for some reason File not found so I download it from a diffrent site, and when I'm using Odin to flash this it's failed and I'm getting the message:

<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

Nothing is loading now, when booting i'm getting an error:

"firmware updatede encountered an in issue please select recovery mode in Kies & try again"

Please advise

Quick update, I manage to return to the original rom but when I'm unlocking the screen the screen is flickering
21st April 2014, 09:15 AM   |  #12  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 124

441 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiemiller21

Quick update, I manage to return to the original rom but when I'm unlocking the screen the screen is flickering

Did you flash the full firmware via ODIN? You can download from here, look for the file that belongs to your region.

Otherwise, if you don't want to re-flash firmware, search for a compatible bootloader and flash it in ODIN.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread