Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,052 Members 46,518 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Picture in video problem.

Tip us?

patrao_n
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 969
Default Picture in video problem.

So I have tried every video format that the phone supports. When ciewing those videos in the video player, I am unable to take a picture in the video. I have not used the feature since before the kit kat update. I have the stock unrooted kit kat update. I updated ota. Anyone have an idea on how to fix this?

Sent from my SM-N900T
Done and done

louforgiveno
Old
Thanks Meter 490
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrao_n View Post
So I have tried every video format that the phone supports. When ciewing those videos in the video player, I am unable to take a picture in the video. I have not used the feature since before the kit kat update. I have the stock unrooted kit kat update. I updated ota. Anyone have an idea on how to fix this?

Sent from my SM-N900T
Did you enable capture in video player settings. ...just tested works fine on this end
"I was looking back to see, If she was looking back to see, If I was looking back at her"
The Following User Says Thank You to louforgiveno For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

patrao_n
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 969
I actually just stumbled on that and came back to let people know. I never disabled it so I don't know why it was. Unless the update did it. I have enabled it and all is working again. Thank you though.

Sent from my SM-N900T
Done and done

louforgiveno
Old
Thanks Meter 490
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrao_n View Post
I actually just stumbled on that and came back to let people know. I never disabled it so I don't know why it was. Unless the update did it. I have enabled it and all is working again. Thank you though.

Sent from my SM-N900T
Yeah they disabled it by default with the update, glad you got it figured out.
"I was looking back to see, If she was looking back to see, If I was looking back at her"

Lorettaa
Old
Thanks Meter 36
I tried and it really took a picture. lol