Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more

Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

[Q] Camera Help

OP atlzonly89

13th January 2014, 05:26 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlzonly89

i feel stupid now.i didnt see any plastic on the lens at all so im guessing its off. and yeah i did play with it and seems like it is fixed for now, ill update in the morning.

and what do i need to know about rootin my device. im aware that it will trigger the knox to 0x1. but when flashing roms and kernels, do i need extra files for everything to work or just the roms and kernels...im a newbee to the note three so havent gotten the chance to check out the roms.

when browsing, i noticed this section doesnt has that many roms, can i use the main note three page or is it recommended to use the tmobile sections.

I had film on my lens that was on so snuggly i never noticed it but one day something scratched it a little big and i could see it peel up a little bit and removed it, so maybe try just scratching the corner of the lens lightly with a finger nail to make sure there isn't a film on there?

Although mine didnt really take blurry photos with or without the film on. but maybe your film got dirty?
20th April 2014, 07:13 AM   |  #12  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 14

151 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACARDILIMON

Play around with settings and see what works best for your phone. I assume you have pulled the plastic off the lens

TWEAKED 1.0 NOTE 3

Thanks A lot...............
21st April 2014, 09:32 AM   |  #13  
Flag iloilo
Thanks Meter: 36

400 posts
More
tweak it and you will see great results
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread